Thoda kottina IV dhadharillina Sabha

Repo

2 minutes ago, imdb said:

IV intention is not to support every cause in the world. They are focussing on one and only one issue. Fairness for all immigrants. 

Probably that’s the reason no one is caring about them apart from those few who are doing the rally. 

15 hours ago, Repo said:

Maa Kevin uncle , deniki oppose ga inka post petaleda?? @Repo . Lee uncle gadu em matladatledu enduku ??  Oppose groups antha em ayipoyayi ?? What’s happening there ??

24 minutes ago, imdb said:

IV intention is not to support every cause in the world. They are focussing on one and only one issue. Fairness for all immigrants. 

no point arguing man. hatred filled posts vallavi.  they group everyone into one category of their choice. as i said , hatred is their main reason.

pichi kakapothe , they want ppl to join every protest available when their own does not have enough coverage. 

15 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

no point arguing man. hatred filled posts vallavi.  they group everyone into one category of their choice. as i said , hatred is their main reason.

pichi kakapothe , they want ppl to join every protest available when their own does not have enough coverage. 

h1b valla local workers displacement gurinchi fox lo prime time news and laws that restrict companies from doing just that.

but aging out h4 kids gurinchi anta gup chup. these ppl are talking about moralities.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2020/01/07/new-lawsuit-tries-to-save-immigrant-children-from-aging-out/amp/

coverage enduku ledu vayya?? Agree something should be done for those aging kids, but who should be blamed for this ?? Does their parents don’t know about the rule ?? One question seriously for soo called die hard IV fans ?? Why you guys won’t fight for increase of quota based on country population? Why you wanted it all ?? China/philippines  are also equally backloged , why they are not supporting this cause ?? Why they don’t even show the solidarity?? Unless broader support from other groups, nothing will happen. IV should leave the greed and fight for what is fare for all , that can be achieve. 
I can’t understand why no one have guts to ask to scrap diversity visa and include those numbers in EB ?? IV should consider that before asking to remove cap.

1 hour ago, Repo said:

Nee crying aapu sir. Evadi evadi family gurinchi analedu ekkada. Just post vesa. Neeku nuvve mocking anukunte nenem chesedi sir. 

Ne family gurinchi ane vallu kuda just post vesaru ani lite thisko mari....enduku edustav??? Evari thought process valadi....kani ne posts tho problem enti ante, you think you’re superior to everyone and mock people who are fighting for this bill.....doesn’t matter if it will pass or not....ne crying anavasaram antunna anthe.....you are not the one to decide who gets to stay or leave.....nee gurinchi chusko chalu.....

30 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2020/01/07/new-lawsuit-tries-to-save-immigrant-children-from-aging-out/amp/

coverage enduku ledu vayya?? Agree something should be done for those aging kids, but who should be blamed for this ?? Does their parents don’t know about the rule ?? One question seriously for soo called die hard IV fans ?? Why you guys won’t fight for increase of quota based on country population? Why you wanted it all ?? China/philippines  are also equally backloged , why they are not supporting this cause ?? Why they don’t even show the solidarity?? Unless broader support from other groups, nothing will happen. IV should leave the greed and fight for what is fare for all , that can be achieve. 
I can’t understand why no one have guts to ask to scrap diversity visa and include those numbers in EB ?? IV should consider that before asking to remove cap.

:D if you feel that this issue has the same coverage as DACA or Tech workers replacements - then no one can put sense into you.

its not about guts. everyone knows that any immigration rule will never pass (last decade lo nothing happened). they are trying a route with least disruption. and asking everyone (irrespective of country) to be treated equally which is not wrong.  

increase quota and increase GC numbers anta.... :D   

I used to be part of this crowd..I came out

. Protesting lo kooda rajakeeyalu..

Nenu mundundali Ani

Asalu south Indians ni oka chulakanaga chustharu..

Endhi maname valani apesinarlu..valallo vaalu..because of somany south Indian madrasi who came on h1 from Chennai hyderbad we are suffering antadu..

Manalo manaki unity ledhu..vadenduki respect isthadu..

Once getting green card sthes people won't help or support next generation waiting in line..mark my words.. most of them are selfish here..

They r only United because someone told them if we all make noise as a group we will get gc sooner Ani..otherwise most of them won't even attend rallies like this..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Nenu mundundali Ani

Endhi maname valani apesinarlu..valallo vaalu..because of somany south Indian madrasi who came on h1 from Chennai hyderbad we are suffering antadu..

Once getting green card sthes people won't help or support next generation waiting in line..mark my words.. most of them are selfish here..

They r only United because someone told them if we all make noise as a group we will get gc sooner Ani..otherwise most of them won't even attend rallies like this..

stop generalizing ppl man. just because you had a bad experience , does not give you a pink slip to generalize them. see what they are protesting about - that is all that really matters

8 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

:D if you feel that this issue has the same coverage as DACA or Tech workers replacements - then no one can put sense into you.

its not about guts. everyone knows that any immigration rule will never pass (last decade lo nothing happened). they are trying a route with least disruption. and asking everyone (irrespective of country) to be treated equally which is not wrong.  

increase quota and increase GC numbers anta.... :D   

😂😂😂good luck uncles. Anyone with just common sense can understand that this Thing will go nowhere else, without broader  support, how will it pass?? Except for Some handful desperate desi uncles , no one supporting it. Say to your IV uncles to get support from heavy backlogged countries like China/Philippines  people support also to see any real gain., until then ma @Repo lanti vallu always make fun of IV and desperate IV supporters.

17 minutes ago, ios_halva said:

Ne family gurinchi ane vallu kuda just post vesaru ani lite thisko mari....enduku edustav??? Evari thought process valadi....kani ne posts tho problem enti ante, you think you’re superior to everyone and mock people who are fighting for this bill.....doesn’t matter if it will pass or not....ne crying anavasaram antunna anthe.....you are not the one to decide who gets to stay or leave.....nee gurinchi chusko chalu.....

Lol. S386 IV uncle's ni ante naa family ni anyatam Endo meeke theliyali. Ayina racist racist Ani name calling chesinappude ardam avuthundi le meeru ekkadikaina enthakaina thehistharu Ani. Nenu kuda just post vesa naa family ni enduku dragging nannu veskukondi kaavali ante Ani. Ayina meeru nannu antune untaru nenu vesthune unta. 

15 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Nenu mundundali Ani

Post your experience also bro, are you still donating money to them ??

14 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Nenu mundundali Ani

South north daka enduku? E post lo ne repo uncke edustadu vere vala meeda. E post lo ne mana telugu valle vetakaram chestunaru....vellipothava e group lo nunchi??? OPT vadu H4 meeda edustadu...H1B vadu GC meeda edustadu...GC vadu H1 and OPT meeda edustadu......e crying aapi andaru bagundali ani evadi pani vadni cheskoniste better.....

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

😂😂😂good luck uncles. Anyone with just common sense can understand that this Thing will go nowhere else, without broader  support, how will it pass?? Except for Some handful desperate desi uncles , no one supporting it. Say to your IV uncles to get support from heavy backlogged countries like China/Philippines  people support also to see any real gain., until then ma @Repo lanti vallu always make fun of IV and desperate IV supporters.

Nenu 1st nundi Ade chepthunna bro ekkada gorrela ki. IV uncle's veru merit supporters veru Ani. Edaina ante merit pass avvadu antaru adedo S386 UC lo pass avuthunnattu 😂 Baaga brainwash chesi vadhiladu Aman Kapoor and Indian cowboy gadu IV gorre la ni. 

3 minutes ago, Repo said:

Lol. S386 IV uncle's ni ante naa family ni anyatam Endo meeke theliyali. Ayina racist racist Ani name calling chesinappude ardam avuthundi le meeru ekkadikaina enthakaina thehistharu Ani. Nenu kuda just post vesa naa family ni enduku dragging nannu veskukondi kaavali ante Ani. Ayina meeru nannu antune untaru nenu vesthune unta. 

Ok, I was just trying to make a point that there is no need to criticize others efforts. But aina nenu chesta ante...your wish 👍🏻