IOS lo ee other data storage issue ento ardham katle?

VenkyBabu

Madhi 64GB one dhantlo 20G paina other data ani undhi ... anni apps delete chesa ... malli reinstall chesa ... ayina same issue. Nenu space clear chesina koddhi ee other data increase avthundhi ...

apps anni deleted and reinstalled . Phone kuda reset chesina ..  malli itlane weird ga working 

Have you checked backups??

Setting>ID>icloud>Manage Storage>Backups>ThisPhone> and Turn off the unwanted list.

It happened to me once... VLC lo few movies Ekkincha in iphone.... Showed similar storage issue as 7GB.. even after phone reset...  aa Manage storage lo Backup list VLC off and delete chesthe kaani space clear aiyyindhi

(Even though ur icloud storage limits to 5Gb free...  the back up might show more than that space and it keeps on trying until u turn off)

It occupied 15 gigs in my 32 gig phone 

and it was throwing some error while I was copying the photos videos to my windows PC

what worked for me

1. Copies photos and videos to mac(if you have less photos back it up to Icloud Or subscribe to iCloud for $1 per month for 50 gigs

2. back up phone to icloud

3. Reset iPhone and restore with back up

this freed up all the other category space