#DurbinLiesImmigrantsDie is trending on twitter

mirchi_bajji

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

@3$% challabadali. any belgian Witbier or belgian white beer fans? any good recommendations?

Shock top

Namaste beer

I recommend Molson beer

1 hour ago, Doravaru said:

Less than a year for citizenship in other countries aa? Then go to those countries if you feel those countries are better ... you will not be deported but can change visa status if you really get admission to college 

PAK citizens ki ikkada almost 6months lo GC vachindi .. maa office la both husband wife BA and QA . once done GC they moved to PWC simple 

1 minute ago, libraguy863 said:

PAK citizens ki ikkada almost 6months lo GC vachindi .. maa office la both husband wife BA and QA . once done GC they moved to PWC simple 

What is PWC ?? pwc consulting ??

49 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

avnu. sundar pichai lantollani 6 yrs tharvatha india pampthe...all will be good. tech talent ni nurture chesi...venakki pampeddam.

i am done discussing man. have a nice friday

Bhayya, ikkada entha cheppina waste.. janalu either they are dumb to understand the things going on around or they are thinking with the merit based system, they are gonna get the GC sooner which is not going to happen. Even though that happens, the congress has to provide some sort of solution for all the people waiting in green card. 

what I read is, merit based is for the new comers, not for the people waiting in line.. they will be treated separately..

35 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

topic got diverted but main thing is that it is trending on twitter . 

As expected . india lo puttadam papam ayindi mana ee country ki 🤭

Andariki GC vasthundi ani edupu una kuda . Oka race ga country considerable untane mana votes ga count chesi mana rights ki value istharu . Lekunte we are always outsiders .my 0.02