My theory on Sushant Singh Rajput

jaijava

1 minute ago, jaijava said:

Bro, read carefully. I never contradicted myself. When I said psychiatrist, I meant psychiatrist (This is an Indian doctor in Mumbai that these shitty news channels coaxed into revealing the diagnosis).

when I said therapist/ psychologist, I meant therapist/psychologist. This is that Susan lady. My guess is she got to know of the bipolar diagnosis from the medical records that sushant must have given her. 

bipolar disorder management lo there is usually a psychiatrist involved to prescribe medication and oversee management of serious symptoms along with a therapist/psychologist for  administering psycho therapy.

now to your observation of susan disabling her LinkedIn: mana Jaffa Desi LK gaallu Banda boothulu tittuntaru.. and she must have disabled. 

yes already reddit lo full vesukunnaru kooda aameni

Just now, jaijava said:

Bro, read carefully. I never contradicted myself. When I said psychiatrist, I meant psychiatrist (This is an Indian doctor in Mumbai that these shitty news channels coaxed into revealing the diagnosis).

when I said therapist/ psychologist, I meant therapist/psychologist. This is that Susan lady. My guess is she got to know of the bipolar diagnosis from the medical records that sushant must have given her. 

bipolar disorder management lo there is usually a psychiatrist involved to prescribe medication and oversee management of serious symptoms along with a therapist/psychologist for  administering psycho therapy.

now to your observation of susan disabling her LinkedIn: mana Jaffa Desi LK gaallu Banda boothulu tittuntaru.. and she must have disabled. 

So where is that Sushant’s psychiatrist then? Did she/he come in the news and mentioned Sushant was diagnosed bipolar? 

6 minutes ago, jaijava said:

Bro, read carefully. I never contradicted myself. When I said psychiatrist, I meant psychiatrist (This is an Indian doctor in Mumbai that these shitty news channels coaxed into revealing the diagnosis). No where did I mention Susan is the psychiatrist. Em logic baa needi?

Na logic gurinchi matlade mundu nuvvu em raasinavo sarigga chudu

disease management gurinchi chepthunav sarey. You clearly said that you heard from Sushant’s psychiatrist in your initial post. Ipudu you’re backtracking on what you said

Btw mumbai police claim they deleted disha records by mistake....inka nammutunnava valla version right ani? Sushanth depressed ae....maybe aa depression valla he got into fights with others as irritability is a sign. Asalu mumbai police track record choosava entha chethaga undi. Nuvvu vellagalava neeku injustice jagithe mumbai lo? Ekkado koorchuni judge cheyyadam kaadu, Arnab la ground telsukuni mataladali.

Btw depression unte murder avvadu ani rule unda? Smh

16 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Na logic gurinchi matlade mundu nuvvu em raasinavo sarigga chudu

disease management gurinchi chepthunav sarey. You clearly said that you heard from Sushant’s psychiatrist in your initial post. Ipudu you’re backtracking on what you said

em reading baa needi.. adi neeku backtracking la ela anipistundi 🤷‍♂️

news about the psychiatrist is all over the internet...here is a link

https://www.geo.tv/latest/299064-sushant-singh-rajputs-psychiatrist-confirms-he-was-diagnosed-with-bipolar-disorder

25 minutes ago, Mirage said:

So where is that Sushant’s psychiatrist then? Did she/he come in the news and mentioned Sushant was diagnosed bipolar? 

athani psychiatrist kersi chavda anukunta..recent gaa bihar police took his statement

Just now, jaijava said:

em reading baa needi.. adi neeku backtracking la ela anipistundi 🤷‍♂️

news about the psychiatrist is all over the internet...here is a link

https://www.geo.tv/latest/299064-sushant-singh-rajputs-psychiatrist-confirms-he-was-diagnosed-with-bipolar-disorder

Saami, Psychiatrist chepthe vinnanu ani raasinav. Ekada vinnavu ante itla, news channels coaxed a psychiatrist and they revealed anaavu.. edi video ante, oka valid source quote cheyyaleni Pakistan news paper article lo report cheisndi teesukochi esinav 🤔 

2 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Btw mumbai police claim they deleted disha records by mistake....inka nammutunnava valla version right ani? Sushanth depressed ae....maybe aa depression valla he got into fights with others as irritability is a sign. Asalu mumbai police track record choosava entha chethaga undi. Nuvvu vellagalava neeku injustice jagithe mumbai lo? Ekkado koorchuni judge cheyyadam kaadu, Arnab la ground telsukuni mataladali.

Btw depression unte murder avvadu ani rule unda? Smh

as i mentioned, the mumbai police dept is not perfect and in all likelihood, they won't have the time to help me if i approach them. but once they actually investigate a case and make a statement, i will take it far more seriously than a ch*t like arnab who wants to make profit for every news while portraying it as social service..

Irritability can be a sign of depression, that is true... but he also had other symptoms that, when taken together, are more consistent with bipolar .. and his psychiatrist and his therapist are also saying that he had bipolar.. 

i am not saying murder is not a possibility.. sure it's definitely possible.. i am just saying, it is very unlikely given the statements from the mumbai police dept itself and the medical professionals..

ee arnab gadni mumbai jail lo vesi policelu kasi teera kummi 10gali ani korukuntunna..

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Saami, Psychiatrist chepthe vinnanu ani raasinav. Ekada vinnavu ante itla, news channels coaxed a psychiatrist and they revealed anaavu.. edi video ante, oka valid source quote cheyyaleni Pakistan news paper article lo report cheisndi teesukochi esinav 🤔 

baa.. adi google chesthe vacchina results lo random ga pick chesi link petta.. pk channel ani telidu kshaminchu baa... here is an indian link for you..

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-exclusive-sushant-singh-rajput-had-bipolar-disorder-says-psychiatrist-reveals-truth-about-actor-s-mental-state-2833251

Also, I take back one statement here which is the news channels got it from the doctors.. it's actually the mumbai police confirming it... which i think is an even stronger statement..

One more thing.. news article says sushant was not taking medication regularly baa.. it can be very risky to go off medication in bipolar

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

athani psychiatrist kersi chavda anukunta..recent gaa bihar police took his statement

Undochu, Sushant ki mental health issues undochu.. News lo adi base chesukoni suicide ani conclude cheyyadam laantivi is not acceptable. It’s disrespectful to the deceased person too. Yeah, forensics confirmed he died of asphyxiation. And some other theories were circulating on how the signs on Sushant’s body doesn’t matchup to someone who hang themselves, or how the ambulances got changed during transportation of his mortal remains, or how evidences got tampered. There’s a reason to doubt and hence all the public outcry of CBI inquiry

Arey leave about Arnab man. You probably started following only after his coverage. I have been following since the start. After a huge outrage on Twitter and on roads in bihar, Subramaniam Swamy enters on july9. After that only Arnab started coverage. Don't blame Arnab too much as even if the case wins you can't give too much credit to him. It's a collective effort of many people including forensic experts.

2 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Arey leave about Arnab man. You probably started following only after his coverage. I have been following since the start. After a huge outrage on Twitter and on roads in bihar, Subramaniam Swamy enters on july9. After that only Arnab started coverage. Don't blame Arnab too much as even if the case wins you can't give too much credit to him. It's a collective effort of many people including forensic experts.

adi kadu ba.. nenu first nundi follow ayyanu ..after arnab entered the scene, kampu mari ekkuvaipoyindi.. deenemma ekkada chusina ade.. arnab gadi galiju kampu

2 minutes ago, jaijava said:

baa.. adi google chesthe vacchina results lo random ga pick chesi link petta.. pk channel ani telidu kshaminchu baa... here is an indian link for you..

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-exclusive-sushant-singh-rajput-had-bipolar-disorder-says-psychiatrist-reveals-truth-about-actor-s-mental-state-2833251

Also, I take back one statement here which is the news channels got it from the doctors.. it's actually the mumbai police confirming it... which i think is an even stronger statement..

One more thing.. news article says sushant was not taking medication regularly baa.. it can be very risky to go off medication in bipolar

Baa I’m not trying to put you on the spot. You are free to come up with your hypothesis. Atlaage verey janaalu kuda chesthunaaru. ee case lo inni layers okokati bayatapadthunai kabatti obvious ga chaala mandiki anumanaalu untai. 

9 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Undochu, Sushant ki mental health issues undochu.. News lo adi base chesukoni suicide ani conclude cheyyadam laantivi is not acceptable. It’s disrespectful to the deceased person too. Yeah, forensics confirmed he died of asphyxiation. And some other theories were circulating on how the signs on Sushant’s body doesn’t matchup to someone who hang themselves, or how the ambulances got changed during transportation of his mortal remains, or how evidences got tampered. There’s a reason to doubt and hence all the public outcry of CBI inquiry

it's disrescpectful for the deceased too for being politicized...for suppose rhea ganuka innocent ayyuntey..

appudu sushant love kadha adhi kooda disrespectful eygaa...

Public outcry antaava it's very common dude...ppl always want to believe in conspiracy theories...exactly may lo US lo iddaru nallollu suicide chesukunnaru...and even then public were very skeptical about it...

adhi suicide ani thelchina they were not ok with it...It's simple evariki edhi nammalo adey nammuthaaru..

manishi depression and mental health anevi chaala saarlu theliyakundaane nadustha vuntadhi...

for example recent gaa entha mandhi sports personalities came out about their mental health...even their teammmates were shocked to hear that...becoz they never suspected that in their encounters with that particualr individual..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Baa I’m not trying to put you on the spot. You are free to come up with your hypothesis. Atlaage verey janaalu kuda chesthunaaru. ee case lo inni layers okokati bayatapadthunai kabatti obvious ga chaala mandiki anumanaalu untai. 

i know ba.. i also agree everyone is entitled to their opinion and inko investigation kaavali anadam lo tappu ledu.. but the main thing i am absolutely angry about is.. this arnab pu*lka and jaffa public targeting individuals even after an investigation completes and a police dept says, ok this is suicide for sure. Take for example Rhea.. daani jeevitanni kampu kampu chestunnaru.. also some of Sushant's friends.. vaadevado Siddharth Pithani ani.. vaanni saava 10gutunnaru.. what if these people are innocent..

This is why i hate that randi arnab so much..