Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa tests positive for coronavirus

Kool_SRG

BS Yediyurappa's daughter tests COVID-19 positive

After Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa testing COVID-19 positive, now his daughter has tested positive for COVID19. She has been admitted to the hospital, reports ANI quoting Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru.

BS Yediyurappa's daughter, six staffers test COVID-19 positive

A day after Karnataka chief minister BS Yediyurappa tested positive for corona virus, his daughter and six members of the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) have also tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday.

"Six staff members at Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa's office test positive for COVID19. One of his daughters has also tested positive for the infection," the CMO said in a statement.

Issuing a statement from his hospital bed, the CM said, "After being hospitalised on the advice of doctors, I am in good spirits with mild symptoms. I am grateful for all your good wishes and blessings and will get back to my duties soon. I urge everyone to wear masks, maintain social distance and take all precautions to fight Corona."

24 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

apudena

Ippudu after one week no fever/symptoms can be discharged but intlo take care cheyyamantaaru mostly for one week-ten days...