SSR mysterious death case mystically solved by Prince_Fan

Prince_Fan

1 minute ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Bihar govt emduku vesindi.....people pressure valla. Nearby elections unnai. I agree Arnab is pillodu. Head of this protest actually is su Swamy. He usually doesn't enter without credible information.

susu ni nammutunnava baa.. just look at some of his previous allegations.. most of them have no substance in them..he is more like a conspiracy theorist no?

50 minutes ago, jaijava said:

does it go against anything i said? 

i said: 1) i believe rhea is innocent because there is no evidence so far of any wrongdoing on her part, 2) arnab is a ch*t trying to make profit out of SSR's death, 3) I think we should trust the police dept more than arnab..

Irony! You are the first one to bring up Arnab into this discussion. What is the cunt doing without supporting her boyfriend when he is depressed? Shopping, partying, and flirting around?

24 minutes ago, MRI said:

Irony! You are the first one to bring up Arnab into this discussion. What is the cunt doing without supporting her boyfriend when he is depressed? Shopping, partying, and flirting around?

avunu baa i brought up arnab but how is that irony? 

also, i think rhea did support susanth when he was depressed... listen to his psychologist's statement about the time rhea and susanth went to her for couple's counseling (her name is susan i think)..she says rhea was very caring and supportive of susanth and tolerant of his mental health issues.

i am not conclusively saying rhea is innocent.. i am just very angry that people are messing with her life without anyone proving her guilty of anything.. and this why i brought up that ch*t arnab who makes it a point to bring her name in every discussion

14 minutes ago, jaijava said:

also, i think rhea did support susanth when he was depressed... listen to his psychologist's statement about the time rhea and susanth went to her for couple's counseling (her name is susan i think)..she says rhea was very caring and supportive of susanth and tolerant of his mental health issues.

i am not conclusively saying rhea is innocent.. i am just very angry that people are messing with her life without anyone proving her guilty of anything.. and this why i brought up that ch*t arnab who makes it a point to bring her name in every discussion

aa problem vunnadey kada bro.. andarini andaru trial and judgment pass chesestaru..

6 hours ago, jaijava said:

i still support her.. there has been absolutely no evidence so far that she is guilty of any wrongdoing.. aa L@nj*koduku arnab goswami gadu tanakistham vacchinatu flimsy arguments mida allegations chestunnadu.. tana for-profit channel ki TRP penchatam kosam morige oka kukkani nammutara leka public service kosam pranalanu pette police dept ni nammutara? sure, mumbai police dept is not perfect, it is underfunded and it is negligent many times but antha sure ga sushant di suicide ani cheppesi investigation close chesina tarvata kuda aa arnab gadi gudd* lo gulla endo?

he is ruining the lives of many people that were close to sushant.. naa kodukki 9mm rod dimpi 10gali..

bihar police and cbi kuda sushant di suicide without any provocation ani telchinappudu, gurtupettukuni vachi ee post ki like veskondi vaa..

What Arnab has to do with it?  He was similar always. Seems like you are supporting Rhea only because you hate Arnab.

In any suicide/death investigation, first suspect would be the domestic partner.Majority of the time it was proved that partners are the culprits. Case is still going on and more information will come out. Is it just suicide out of depression? and does't you think it has nothing to do with she moving out days before his death? Especially she moving out while claiming he is depressed, couldn't it have cause him more depressed? Why is it her parents, ex GF, and some friends pointing fingers at only Rhea?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jaijava said:

susu ni nammutunnava baa.. just look at some of his previous allegations.. most of them have no substance in them..he is more like a conspiracy theorist no?

2g scam bayata pettindi aayane. Aina nenu kadu center nammindi. ED started investigation even before bihar govt asked cbi to intervene. 

9 hours ago, jaijava said:

That’s the problem!! She is not a psychologist. Looks like you didn’t follow the case afterwards.

Many people commented that she is not a licensed psychologist or doesn’t have license to treat patients

edit: case**

11 hours ago, jaijava said:

i still support her.. there has been absolutely no evidence so far that she is guilty of any wrongdoing.. aa L@nj*koduku arnab goswami gadu tanakistham vacchinatu flimsy arguments mida allegations chestunnadu.. tana for-profit channel ki TRP penchatam kosam morige oka kukkani nammutara leka public service kosam pranalanu pette police dept ni nammutara? sure, mumbai police dept is not perfect, it is underfunded and it is negligent many times but antha sure ga sushant di suicide ani cheppesi investigation close chesina tarvata kuda aa arnab gadi gudd* lo gulla endo?

he is ruining the lives of many people that were close to sushant.. naa kodukki 9mm rod dimpi 10gali..

bihar police and cbi kuda sushant di suicide without any provocation ani telchinappudu, gurtupettukuni vachi ee post ki like veskondi vaa..

I agree with you...without evidence you cannot prove anyone guilty...many people provoke and cheat you for money that doesn't mean that they killed the person.

1 hour ago, Meowcatp said:

That’s the problem!! She is not a psychologist. Looks like you didn’t follow the case afterwards.

Many people commented that she is not a licensed psychologist or doesn’t have license to treat patients

edit: case**

bro she is a psychologist.. she had a proper profile on linkedin and our desi jaffas abused her and she removed all her online presence

4 minutes ago, jaijava said:

bro she is a psychologist.. she had a proper profile on linkedin and our desi jaffas abused her and she removed all her online presence

She deleted it because she is fake

6 hours ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

2g scam bayata pettindi aayane. Aina nenu kadu center nammindi. ED started investigation even before bihar govt asked cbi to intervene. 

a broken clock is right twice a day annatlu, vadu laksha caselu file chestadu and some of them are right.. and i am glad he exposed 2g scam.. but what about the much larger number of cases where he is completely ridiculous?

34 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

She deleted it because she is fake

no man there is a reddit thread on this.. people abused her on linkedin.. she had an msc in psychology

i don't like her that much to be honest.. she can't just go on the media and reveal Sushant's diagnosis.. that's against medical guidelines..

1 minute ago, Dyud said:

Rhea is innocent but something is fishy

Rhea innocent lagha anipinchatleee she took money from him and according to reports she mental tortured him like fam ni kalisina urike disturb cheyatam lanti typical girl psychosim chupinchindi .. papam sushant :(

3 minutes ago, Dyud said:

Rhea is innocent but something is fishy

Lol!!!! Are you serious now??

you have to google rhea and mahesh bhatt and see the images 

also few videos from her past are on internet