SSR mysterious death case mystically solved by Prince_Fan

Prince_Fan

I have been following from Day1. Arnab is doing great job! Mumbai cops were covering up, deleted Disha’s folder, quarantined Bihar IPS Officer, not cooperated with Bihar cops... What do u think all these signs???

hope CBI and ED gets justice to Sushant.

rhea has complete info. Bokkolo vesi dgali Lmun da ni, appudu truth Anni vosthayi

6 minutes ago, jaijava said:

no man there is a reddit thread on this.. people abused her on linkedin.. she had an msc in psychology

i don't like her that much to be honest.. she can't just go on the media and reveal Sushant's diagnosis.. that's against medical guidelines..

That’s law!! PHI

Ant reputed professional will not do such kind of thing. Yes, there are many threads on Reddit which also claimed she is fake!! She is practicing therapy without license. Even for any person to contacttherapist,  they need an approval from psychologist.

This video of her surfaced when Burkhat dutt posted it on her social media handle, Burkha herself is feminist and tries to save women. I don’t think It is required in this case

3 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I have been following from Day1. Arnab is doing great job! Mumbai cops were covering up, deleted Disha’s folder, quarantined Bihar IPS Officer, not cooperated with Bihar cops... What do u think all these signs???

hope CBI and ED gets justice to Sushant.

rhea has complete info. Bokkolo vesi dgali Lmun da ni, appudu truth Anni vosthayi

Yea, I agree!!

Arnab sounds rude but he is the one who literally opened this case

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, jaijava said:

arnab didn't get cbi to file vaa.. bihar govt did it after her father filed a case with them and got political backing.. arnab gadu cbi mundu pilla pithri

Prime suspect ayina Rhea ni support chesthu question aduguthunna Arnab gaadini ante emostadhi va ?? 

2 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Prime suspect ayina Rhea ni support chesthu question aduguthunna Arnab gaadini ante emostadhi va ?? 

jaijava gadu none other than your utthama friend narsi...lyt tisko aadni

19 hours ago, jaijava said:

avunu baa i brought up arnab but how is that irony? 

also, i think rhea did support susanth when he was depressed... listen to his psychologist's statement about the time rhea and susanth went to her for couple's counseling (her name is susan i think)..she says rhea was very caring and supportive of susanth and tolerant of his mental health issues.

i am not conclusively saying rhea is innocent.. i am just very angry that people are messing with her life without anyone proving her guilty of anything.. and this why i brought up that ch*t arnab who makes it a point to bring her name in every discussion

Baa, day 1 nundi chusthuna more than the case details you're obsessed with Arnab and name-calling him. It's okay if you don't like him..but you're simply vindicating Rhea because Arnab is involved.. this deters the objectivity of your argument.

11 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Baa, day 1 nundi chusthuna more than the case details you're obsessed with Arnab and name-calling him. It's okay if you don't like him..but you're simply vindicating Rhea because Arnab is involved.. this deters the objectivity of your argument.

ala em ledu mama.. it's true that i said i believe rhea is innocent and i hate arnab's journalism but nowhere did i say that i believe rhea is innocent because i hate arnab's journalism and also invalidate any of his claims..oh also, as i mentioned previously, i support a family member with serious bipolar disorder and i have an idea of what the illness is like.. and sushant's description fits with that illness (depression, suicidality, giving up on medication, paranoia, sleeplessness, excessive spending etc.,)...

22 hours ago, jaijava said:

does it go against anything i said? 

i said: 1) i believe rhea is innocent because there is no evidence so far of any wrongdoing on her part, 2) arnab is a ch*t trying to make profit out of SSR's death, 3) I think we should trust the police dept more than arnab..

Do you have evidence on 2 ?