What is a Chindian?

Catalpha

31 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

You don't live in Prakasam district anymore, I wonder why.

Humans are genetically less diverse than chimpanzees tbf. However, we still have a large variation in skin color. It just takes 100 generations (exposed to a different UV zone) to change color. We will start to look different in about 2500 years after mixing. Some will move, but most will stay.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Catalpha

• afacc123

• keviinusa

• DummyVariable

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Humans are genetically less diverse than chimpanzees tbf. However, we still have a large variation in skin color. It just takes 100 generations (exposed to a different UV zone) to change color. We will start to look different in about 2500 years after mixing. Some will move, but most will stay.

E3N38g.gif

ala ela eugenics and euphenics meeda edo PhD thesis chestunnattu cheptunnav

catalpha kante tupaki haa nuvv

53 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Atleast the good thing is we are heading that way. 

31 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Atleast the good thing is we are heading that way. 

May be. The way immigration is set up, it will take a lot of time even if it were to happen. Even if you have biracial kids, the non availability of biracial partners would mean mixing with someone from one race only. 6 generations are enough to wipe out any adulteration.

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

May be. The way immigration is set up, it will take a lot of time even if it were to happen. Even if you have biracial kids, the non availability of biracial partners would mean mixing with someone from one race only. 6 generations are enough to wipe out any adulteration.

Most white people are mix of French/Dutch/English/German and a lot of other European countries. When Europe made a soup of itself, why not the rest of the world? Besides, I see more and more mixed race couples. I don't think my kids would have issues finding whoever tbh. 

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

ante after 6 generation milk and water will be separated antava

53 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Most white people are mix of French/Dutch/English/German and a lot of other European countries. When Europe made a soup of itself, why not the rest of the world? Besides, I see more and more mixed race couples. I don't think my kids would have issues finding whoever tbh. 

Like I said there are borders and immigration. Europe had more porous borders. Does the rest of the world have it set up the same way? There must be a reason for people to cross the membranes. If only one type is available then eventually trace amounts will be wiped out. 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Like I said there are borders and immigration. Europe had more porous borders. Does the rest of the world have it set up the same way? There must be a reason for people to cross the membranes. If only one type is available then eventually trace amounts will be wiped out. 

Physical borders are not really a problem ra, atleast it won't be with time. The only problem is mental borders causes by racial discrimination...that is going away as time passes.

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Physical borders are not really a problem ra, atleast it won't be with time. The only problem is mental borders causes by racial discrimination...that is going away as time passes.

antha ledu we are hardwired raa towards races, nalla pori entha pretty vunna I dont get attracted to her.

idi fact.

1 minute ago, keviinusa said:

antha ledu we are hardwired raa towards races, nalla pori entha pretty vunna I dont get attracted to her.

idi fact.

It's okay, your choices don't define the choices of the world.