Kids America lo.. Parents India lo

LadiesTailor

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Heyy.. welcome back.. good to see you...

seeing you after a long time.. many of us were worried.. everything alright?? Any changes in life??

Everything alright . Intentional break as I was little low  due to covid and wanted to concentrate on productive things . My parents are with me now . Blessed and glad to have their support . 😊

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Everything alright . Intentional break as I was little low  due to covid and wanted to concentrate on productive things . My parents are with me now . Blessed and glad to have their support . 😊

Ohh ok.. Good to be with parents at this time.. 

did you get COVID? I remember that you suffered with  viral fever around the same time this started.. 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ohh ok.. Good to be with parents at this time.. 

did you get COVID? I remember that you suffered with  viral fever around the same time this started.. 

Nope . It was flu , pharyngitis , acute upper respiratory infection  and bronchitis. Appudu test cheyaledu Covid di . After that I was healthy .  Who knows it might be too Appudu international travel cheyaledu ani test cheyaledu back then doctors aey xhudale nannu for weeks as I had cough and fever . April Taruvata streamlined but March was terrible for ppl who fell sick . 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nope . It was flu , pharyngitis , acute upper respiratory infection  and bronchitis. Appudu test cheyaledu Covid di . After that I was healthy .  Who knows it might be too Appudu international travel cheyaledu ani test cheyaledu back then doctors aey xhudale nannu for weeks as I had cough and fever . April Taruvata streamlined but March was terrible for ppl who fell sick . 

Mari India trip eepudu akka ??

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ok.. good to have you back.. This dB needs someone like you.. 

db lo ee madhya jaffa and pulka fights, whatsapp sollu threads and pilli vlogs thappa emi undadam ledu.. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ok.. good to have you back.. This dB needs someone like you.. 

db lo ee madhya jaffa and pulka fights, whatsapp sollu threads and pilli vlogs thappa emi undadam ledu.. 

I was glad to not waste time in DB these 5 months @~`

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Thanks Andi . Ela unnaru ?

Good.. it’s a good thing to move your parents to here... ee time lo India lo em chestunnaro ani tension pade badulu safe ga ikkade vunchukovochu... enjoy 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, sage said:

A close friend and colleague of mine, went to India one week back for his fathers funeral and unfortunately my friend passed away too on Friday due to heart attack.  His wife is struck up here and cannot attend his funeral.

why do god curse some lives 

1 minute ago, kumar4world said:

India lo marriages, function anni normal ga jaruguthunnai....picha lite theesukuntunnaru.....its so wired!

Yeah janalu vinadam ledu and maa families lo ilage pelliki velli oka family mottaniki vachindi... good thing is they recovered but first place lo vellakunda vundochu kada 

• Upvote 1