Bollywood Tollywood vicious cirlce of murders sushanth sridevi disha salian etc classified top

walter18

disha salain had gone to Ektha Kapoor party on 7june that culprits mixed something in her drink.after party  she had beated very hard blow with Rod on her back.disha salian was unconscious.disha salians all clothes removed.after that disha salian was  burtaly raped (**** rape) forcibly raped her and then disha salain was murdered.disha had some time to tell what Happened to her SSR and another friend.
sushanth Singh Rajput was murdered .4 professional killers came to sushanth sir house. The killers first shoot with gun on sushanth Singh Rajput right leg at back side at calf so that he cannot run fast and escape.then killers fought with sushanth (from his fingers )sushanth sir was manually strangulated in lower part of the neck.sushanth was manually strangulated for 10-15 minutes.sushanth felt breathless and he died.sushanth was murdered by professional killers.after he was murdered they want it to appear as suicide.they changed the properties of the room to appear it as suicide .the sushanth sir murder is pre planned murder.

disha salain had gone to Ektha Kapoor party on 7th june that culprits mixed something in her drink.after party  she had beated very hard blow with Rod on her back.disha salian was unconscious.disha salians all clothes removed.after that disha salian was  burtaly raped (**** rape) forcibly raped her.disha salian was nude unconscious culprits raped her for 7-10 hours.before culprits took her to citizen hotel something happened.disha salian was murdered during daylight on 8th June, disha salian body was dumped outside high rise building at Malad(w) disha case registered at Malvani police station.media reports disha slipped from 14th floor which is false roshan Rai came down to disha body so late.party video which released on channels are not 8th June party that video was on other day.disha salian case file was deleted and  3 officers in charge of the case changex.disha salain parents were black mailed and kept mum.disha salian 3 hard disk had been taken from her. sushanth knew who were killers of disha salian apart from penguin.sushanth also knew he will be killed
He changed flat.he want to do reveal everything to world but main culprits (penguin and high profiles persons) faster than sushanth..Four professional killers sent by penguin to finish the job.one person will stay at sushanth gate to see that sushanth will not escape. two killers manually strangulate sushanth neck at lower part of the neck another person's give the injections to sushanth at neck and hands control sushanth  while other two persons will murders sushanth Singh Rajput. sushanth Singh Rajput was manually strangulated by using Ligature for about 15-20 minutes.sushanth felt breathless and died 

Reasons to kill sushanth Singh Rajput 
1.escape of culprits/murders who raped and killed Disha salian
2.destroying of evidences 
3.after Bollywood banned sushanth also he became a successful entrepreneur they cannot bear it 
4.sushanth intelligence
5.stealing sushanth covid19 app,fudge projects and all his projects
I already given Aditya thackray one of the culprit remaining I will give.
Please wait few days I will give who raped and murdered disha salian

Most cruelly,violently & humiliating way disha salian is raped and murdered.this crime is heinous than nirbhaya incident.No girl ever in India suffered  such pain in history of india. 😢😥😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 hour ago, walter18 said:

Reasons to kill sushanth Singh Rajput 
1.escape of culprits/murders who raped and killed Disha salian
2.destroying of evidences 
3.after Bollywood banned sushanth also he became a successful entrepreneur they cannot bear it 
4.sushanth intelligence
5.stealing sushanth covid19 app,fudge projects and all his projects
I already given Aditya thackray one of the culprit remaining I will give.
Please wait few days I will give who raped and murdered disha salian

anna fake idantha 

8 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

manam copy paste ee ga chesedi, edo sontha research laga build up enduku ra bulle ke baal 

doubt aa..akkada edho movie script laaga vundhi maree comedy gaa

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

manam copy paste ee ga chesedi, edo sontha research laga build up enduku ra bulle ke baal 

This is not copy paste.this is researched only u dumb idiot.

On 11/10/2020 at 11:25 PM, TriStateBabu said:

Ohhh ok u think matter is researched but I am not copying all things I said is researched only.

7 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

All info which I placed here is my info only which I already placed on my insta 

@indiadeepdarksecrets 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...