Calling Tellugodu

OreyPandhi

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

Cumberlands lo phd undhi maaku ok na

10 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

No one pays for a PhD program unless you go to a really bad school. Most likely you're paid 45k per year in stipend. 

17 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

No one pays for a PhD program unless you go to a really bad school. Most likely you're paid 45k per year in stipend. 

Okka amma, memo edo latkor college lo chaduvtham, thamaru matrame goppa uni nuchi degree/PhD techunkintaru. I feel every degree has the value if you are getting it from decent public university and not a diploma mill. I know my degree will be having value and no need to poke or laugh.

39 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Okka amma, memo edo latkor college lo chaduvtham, thamaru matrame goppa uni nuchi degree/PhD techunkintaru. I feel every degree has the value if you are getting it from decent public university and not a diploma mill. I know my degree will be having value and no need to poke or laugh.

State schools lo PhD ki tuition adigaara? Edi link post cheyyi. For PhD, not DBA. 

53 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Arey kallu kanipinchatledara?

1. Clemson University - https://www.clemson.edu/business/departments/management/documents/graduate-handbook.pdf

PhD Business Administration
All PhD students admitted with assistantships.

2. UChicago - PhD in business administration 

https://www.chicagobooth.edu/phd/admissions/financial-aid

All admitted PhD students at Chicago Booth enjoy generous financial assistance consisting of a tuition grant, a stipend, student health insurance, a computer or computer subsidy, and access to research and travel funding.

3. Temple University - https://www.temple.edu/academics/schools-and-colleges/fox-school-of-business-and-management/fox-grad-phd-scholarships-financial-aid

All PhD students are considered for full financial support for up to five years.

52 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

You won't find a state school that doesn't offer an assistantship for a PhD. Unless you're going to Universities like Cumberland, you won't need to pay tuition fee. 

56 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

All PhD students also receive stipend support for five years of full-time study, conditional on satisfactory academic progress. For students who entered the program in fall 2019, the Chicago Booth PhD stipend is $42,500 per year. In addition, we cover student-only premiums for the university’s student health insurance plan

:giggle: