Ilayaraja crying for SPB

i_sudigadu

2 hours ago, chanchala said:

its not a controversy. ilayaraja holds the rights and should be paid a share.

I thought Movie Producer holds the rights to everything including the Music.  Producer pays the Music director (as he does for the Singer too) and the output is owned by the Producer and Producer alone.  If IR claims that it's his music as he composed it, by same token SPB can also claim it's his song as he sang it.  As much as I respect IR as a MD, he is plain wrong in claiming no one can sing his songs without paying him loyalty for something he doesn't own and sending notice to SPB is downright insulting.  Naa rendu centlu (ledha paisalu).

PS : His own albums like "How to name it" are an exception.  Sure, they are his own.  I am talking only about Movie songs.

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Is he the same person who served legal notice to spb and stopped him from singing the songs he composed?

varni iddari rivalry ki happy ending padinaa edupenaa

• Haha 1

Eeyana emotional ante...spb condition Ela undo. Hope he recovers soon.

And abt legal notices, edo musalodi chaadastham. Don't judge per that single act.

1 hour ago, aakathaai789 said:

Hope spb recovers soon. Ilayaraja spb chiru emanna combo naa asalu. Naa chinnappudu eella mugguri combination lo vachina songs allaadinchaaai appatlo

Post one song please