@catalpha what do u know abt jesus

Silveradotwo

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

I don't think your intention is to make me question myself. I think your intention is to belittle me for expressing notions about women that are anti-traditional. Personally I don't think you're actually trying to belittle me for having those beliefs, but for expressing them.

Someone needs to say something when status quos are being threatened. Those traditional people will not express it or go against you. They have the right to be what they want to be or believe in what they want to. 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Someone needs to say something when status quos are being threatened. Those traditional people will not express it or go against you. They have the right to be what they want to be or believe in what they want to. 

Yes and they can be mocked relentlessly for trying to take away others rights.

3 minutes ago, chanchala said:

Catalpha, aren't you sorta antifeminist though? I see it's fashionable with young women these days to spit on feminism because merit or something? 

It's not fashionable, it's rational. Women don't need any special treatment, they just need to be treated like men. That would also involve respecting women the same way you would respect men, and not questioning their ability because they are women. 

Okay. This seems to be some sorta lovers tiff. 

Frankly I always thought both of you make a fine pair. Very similar attitudes with a few critical differences. 

Good luck to both of you. I'm outa here

Just now, Catalpha said:

It's not fashionable, it's rational. Women don't need any special treatment, they just need to be treated like men. That would also involve respecting women the same way you would respect men, and not questioning their ability because they are women. 

Ok ok. You win. Bu you are wrong.

So obviously wrong. Because people get special treatments all the time. Because of the class they were born into. 

If there was no structure handing out merit certificates that people are forced to compete for, none of this special treatment is needed for any group. 

But we'll fight on it some.other day. 

Humans are flawed. You seem to think rational people are.not flawed. They are. 

14 minutes ago, chanchala said:

Frankly I always thought both of you make a fine pair. Very similar attitudes with a few critical differences. 

Lol, I agree. But dummy doesn't because his ego is bigger than Sheldon Cooper's. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, chanchala said:

evarni kaluputunnav?