Is it good idea to Keep kids with us or send back India?

abulu

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Eeda michigan also saw many ppl shipping kids to india..

I don't know ts situation but in general I have seen few parents kept kids in india for 3 to 4 years to avoid daycare fee and easy life 

yea MI too.... MI=Mini INDIA not Michigan these days

17 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

yea MI too.... MI=Mini INDIA not Michigan these days

To those worried for my parents, 

they desperately wanted kids to send to them, we are a combined family and lot of relatives stay next door to each other. They are not too old either. 

2 minutes ago, abulu said:

they desperately wanted kids to send to them, we are a combined family and lot of relatives stay next door to each other. They are not too old either. 

thuuussss.... starting lo alaaaane. untundhiii meee parents ki.... wait n watch... you guys dont deserve to be a parent..sorry to be rude

3 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

Send them man ikkada perigithe etu kakunda potharu..

akkada perigina vallanta nobel prizes techukuntaara mari

learn to deal with the problems and adapt rather than workarounds

his wife can find a remote job and kids can stay here

no one can take the role of parents now matter how good they are, ee time lo india lo hospitals are worst state

if you save 3000$ and be happy with saving and not worry about the status of kids back there

the time missed with kids at this age is not going to come back, while money can be earned later

53 minutes ago, abulu said:

then it may make sense for the purpose of kids and family around them, you sounded like you are losing opportunity to earn while kids are a burden, you will have to adapt to this anyway, why dont you start early

ee time lo remote job kodite both kids and job purpose solve avutundi kada

55 minutes ago, abulu said:

then it may make sense for the purpose of kids and family around them, you sounded like you are losing opportunity to earn while kids are a burden, you will have to adapt to this anyway, why dont you start early

ee time lo remote job kodite both kids and job purpose solve avutundi kada

on a sidenote, everyone wants to be  millionaire by 40's and retire.. aa taravata em chestaaro mari vallake teliyaali, learn to play a test match not 20:20

7 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

abcd kids ni 10yrs tarvatha india teeskopothe bathukutara akkada....etu kakunda pothara?

Street smartness baaga telustadi India lo raise ayyina vallaki

I feel like ABCD kids here are just raised dumb and can't live outside US.

2 hours ago, abulu said:

you have a very good point here, 

Kids 3-5 years apudu you cant even send them school nor afford day cares or you will do jobs, thats the time most working families send kids to India anukonta. 

Heremost of people give very big lectures but I dont think everyone will spend lot of time with kids, I spend half of my time with kids but situation worst cant help. Pedha nanaa ga vundi premani panchali or dooragna vundi valla bagogulu chudala ani quesiton vesthe, ikaduna rich ms batch antha chala matalu annaru cant help myself to get over their degradary comments without knowing background. 

Pre school ani untundi , telusa

2 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

I donno why people judge in this thread..

5 years e ga.. meerantha 25 years mee parents ni vadilesi mari sampadinchi em upayogam aa lekkana?

leaving parents who can take care of themselves and leaving kids are two different things,

mee parents kooda ninnu vadilesara chinnapudu , think about how you would have felt if they did

sambandham leni comparisons ivanni 

10 hours ago, reddyeee said:

Naku ithe most of you guys are hypocrites anipistundhi man. Age ipoyina parents ni vadili meeru ikkadaki vachi vunte em tappuledhu and adhi emo mee career growth ki. Meeku TS situation teliyadhu. Single earning emo and Save chesedhi kids ki manchi life ivvadaanike gaa. 5 years kids ni vadili earn chesi veldaamu anukunte andulo aayana swardham em vundo .. may be appudu parents ni kudaa kids laa choosukovachu ee 5 years tana kids ni vadili vundagaligithe ani emo.

TS, neeku janaala suggestions enduku man. Do what you think is best for you. Nee wife nuvvu mee iddari parents think chesi decision teesukovaali anthe. Or If this is a timepass thread then you must be having fun with all these answers. 

I was about write exactly this.

We Indians are bunch of Moral hypocrites.......... Manam Parents ni vadilesi ikkada neat gaa US lo settle ayyipovachu........... Parents old age ayyinaka ICU lo unte gaani vellam India ki Parents ni choodaneeki.

prati vaadu neethulu cheppevaade ikkada.

TS: stop asking these silly questions. do what is right for you and your family.

2 hours ago, reddyeee said:

TS situation teliyakunda, pillala age teliyakunda, vaalla parents choodagalaremo so avi em teliyakunda janaalu antha too much rude answers istunnaru. TS didnt ask anyone to judge him. Suggestions ithe ok but pillalu kanadame waste ante parents ina evarikainaa adhi entha hard comment oo ardham kaavaali so aa emotion tho naa response ichaa. 

inka nuvvu ala chesaavaa annav. Nenu maa FIL ki health issue vunte india relocate iyya already last year endukante nenu aa difficult situation lo naa wife ki support iddam ani and i am with my kid all the time except my business/work trips. 

ilanti forum lo posts vesthe answers alane untayi , don't expect civility from an anonymous forum

its good in one way , he knows what people think of it in real , normal life lo friend ni adigithe mohamatam tho its good an cheptaru, ikkada answers mind lo emundo adi cheptaru...