Not sure what to answer to my Daughter

Murari_Murari

2 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Cooked white rice lo salt hinge and lemon or mango turumu add cheskoni pettuko. 

tirvatha ki oil, cumin, mustard seeds onions, groundnuts, any other nuts of ur choice, chillis, karvepak, mango turumu, pasupu vesi rice lo mix chesi kalipi kalipi kalipi thinteeeeeeeeeeee 

Hungry Jerry GIFs | Tenor

On 8/20/2020 at 6:43 AM, Murari_Murari said:

Few days back she came home and cried, saying all her friends are having BF's( Mostly tellolu and few desis) 

They are making fun of her that she dont have a BF, as a parents how much we love she feels something is missing in life compared to their friends. 

she is asking dad am I allowed to  have BF, I said we can talk later, honest ga yem mataldalo telidu. what should I say to 17 years girl :( .

I know this day will come but hard to digest and hard to answer. 

Tsunami GIFs | Tenor

Teach her how to save her emotions and deal with a disaster . Not that she will be there and for gods sake she always should be happy . Preminchadam easy but things out of hands ayina life lo strong ga nilabadadam is more important. We often don’t reach them that . Preminchadam easy unforeseen handle cheyadam parents la nerpinchalemo . I would tell this and advice my daughter on this . It’s most important as it’s hard to deal with emotional mess and situations. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You don’t have daily schedules? :surprised-038:

I don’t need to schedule... I feel hungry at the same time... I wake up at the same time (sleeping time might change). I go to workout at same time. Cook and clean after work. Ivi schedule chesukuni cheyala?

19 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

I don’t need to schedule... I feel hungry at the same time... I wake up at the same time (sleeping time might change). I go to workout at same time. Cook and clean after work. Ivi schedule chesukuni cheyala?

Why not have deadlines for those instead?