Kids remember this

Murari_Murari

30 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

I am continuing my postings since moderators assured me saying things are about to change.

ok the most important thing you need to remember is 

save it when you are young for your retired life. 

At the age of 60 you dont remember what branded phone you uses 20 years back, what branded shirt you wear 10 years back. 

you only see whether you have enough money in your account. 

Plan such a way that you can retire by 55, if not by at least 60 you will retire, ala kadhu nenu 60 daka pani chestha nante you end up working till 65. 

The first priority is your consistent retire money, then the rest. 

If you give me option while saving if you die young what will you do? 

my answer I die young saving money rather die poor while retired life. 

Dont keep any hopes on Kids, next generation will be having very tough time and more fancy things they are going to buy and end up nothing.

These are my experiences, 

10 Athi Manchi Characters from Telugu Movies | Wirally

Vaakey. Entha save chesi retire avvamantaru? 401k saripoidda? Vere investments emaina cheyyala?

life is not only about saving for retirement

live life a little , saving a good amount in 401k and some home where you can live rent free are good enough in my opinion

Living life like a miser will make you regret in later life as you wish you were able to enjoy the finer things when you were growing old

most desis do penny pinching and boast about properties which they do not get to enjoy in their lifetime  , just lol 

4 minutes ago, Galactus said:

life is not only about saving for retirement

live life a little , saving a good amount in 401k and some home where you can live rent free are good enough in my opinion

Living life like a miser will make you regret in later life as you wish you were able to enjoy the finer things when you were growing old

most desis do penny pinching and boast about properties which they do not get to enjoy in their lifetime  , just lol 

Agree. Kids education aipothe we can dial down so many things. Pedda home avasaram ledu once they move out. Cut down on size of cars. 

• 3 years later...