Some Tellollu next level of nicest humans!

hyperbole

3 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

coming to thread thellollu nallollani asalu manushuku kindha chudaledhu konni years next asalu women ki voting rights kuda ivvaledhu eeroju ki kuda oka nallodu president avvadam history ani cheppukuntaaru and okalady ni president ga elect cheyaledhu and they talk about equality @Catalpha  nallollaki seprate rooms undevi and women ki vote hakku kuda ledhu chaala yrs 

Arey nannenduku tag chesav

4 hours ago, hyperbole said:

This guy is unreal. Made my day, such little things go a long way to keep you grounded 

agX4zoq_460s.jpg

• Haha 1

Personally I have seen best of both races of America.... I’m in still touch with them... 

infact nenu India lo vunnappudu pedda ga evvadiki help cheyyaledu naa studies school studies thone life antha ayupoyundi..

US vachaka luckily few good Americans tho hangout ayya... they changed my way of thinking towards humanity... 

6 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

coming to thread thellollu nallollani asalu manushuku kindha chudaledhu konni years next asalu women ki voting rights kuda ivvaledhu eeroju ki kuda oka nallodu president avvadam history ani cheppukuntaaru and okalady ni president ga elect cheyaledhu and they talk about equality @Catalpha  nallollaki seprate rooms undevi and women ki vote hakku kuda ledhu chaala yrs 

@tom bhayya 100 years kritam idhi, they have come a long way, agreed. Inka memu 150 years back oppressed antu tirugutharu kondamandi.

I call them lazy people.

13 minutes ago, Ram60 said:

post is good but it has nothing to do with tellollu

it like saying some kammas are nice human beings.. edaina pempakam lo untundi 

pempakama.. lol. pichha comedy.

most people live in a bubble of self pity, hatred, insecurity, narcissism, tribal instincts that a simple act like this seems so extraordinary. But this is what people regularly do to each other before life got complicated. 

people sometimes seeks out happiness of other beings. It is normal in every human (except sociopaths). The same guy might get on stormfront and post nasty diatribes against other races later in the evening. who knows.

3 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Personally I have seen best of both races of America.... I’m in still touch with them... 

infact nenu India lo vunnappudu pedda ga evvadiki help cheyyaledu naa studies school studies thone life antha ayupoyundi..

US vachaka luckily few good Americans tho hangout ayya... they changed my way of thinking towards humanity... 

wtf is a 'race'? did you know spanish, irish etc were not even considered as 'white'? 

did you really change the way you think about 'humanity'? if yes, do you approve of the disgusting islamic bigotry that is so casually spewed in this db? Have you actually bothered to read if all the claims that assholes (including 'decent' posters) make here are true?

I think you should work further to expand your thinking towards 'humanity'. good luck.  personally, if you had any humanity, you wouldn't be in this db.

40 minutes ago, chanchala said:

wtf is a 'race'? did you know spanish, irish etc were not even considered as 'white'? 

did you really change the way you think about 'humanity'? if yes, do you approve of the disgusting islamic bigotry that is so casually spewed in this db? Have you actually bothered to read if all the claims that assholes (including 'decent' posters) make here are true?

I think you should work further to expand your thinking towards 'humanity'. good luck.  personally, if you had any humanity, you wouldn't be in this db.

Thanks baaa I’m thinking of quitting DB since one month... I will take your words as a motivation and limit myself and slow ga quit chesta 👍

11 hours ago, Sucker said:

Thellollu antha racist kadu nallollu antha criminals kaadu desi lu antha curry smell kadu ani @MRI cbeppamannadu 

Muslims antha terrorist kaadhu marchipoyaavu uncle

11 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

but thaatha is racist he calls some countries hole countries and some religions are terrorists

11 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Andina script idhe. Next script vachinappudu maarustam reply.

12 hours ago, Sucker said:

Thellollu antha racist kadu nallollu antha criminals kaadu desi lu antha curry smell kadu ani @MRI cbeppamannadu 

11 hours ago, Sucker said:

12 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

90-CF1179-3-C4-D-4840-91-A4-54-B8-FE74-B

FFC81-DEB-2-BE0-4335-BE08-D4-BE01-F51887

13 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

FFA41752-619-F-40-B4-A4-E8-783520485145.