Eye candy vlogger || very handsome

Catalpha

25 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

You sure? This guy is gay but is pretty hot. 

24 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

22 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Like this guy? 

lucky-blue-smith.jpg

No if someone is gay they never look hot to me

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Heroin said:

No if someone is gay they never look hot to me

Which of the three guys don't look hot to you? Because one of them is not gay. Can you tell which one?

I don't think Asian men are either cute or handsome or manly.. They rank the lowest in the desirability chain even behind Indian men when it comes to the dating scene. Lack of facial features and body hair are a big turnoff.. 

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

I don't think Asian men are either cute or handsome or manly.. They rank the lowest in the desirability chain even behind Indian men when it comes to the dating scene. Lack of facial features and body hair are a big turnoff.. 

Facial hair is a really big turn off. I don't understand why Indian men think it is not a turn off. 

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Facial hair is a really big turn off. I don't understand why Indian men think it is not a turn off. 

Facial hair is an individual preference but body hair is a must for man, at least some.. Asian man severely lack in that category. Also the lack of well defined facial features is a big turn off... Go to the discussion forums on any dating websites, you see so many desperate asian men complaining about the lack of interest in partners for them. Asian women on the other hand generally date white guys leaving a much bigger hole for asian men, it's not an exaggeration to say around half of them never find life long partners..Indians in general stick to their community so most of the men find partners within the Indian community. 

9 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

But as per pilli, you are wrong - even if nobody agreed with him except an old pal upvoting each others' posts.

OMG six year old kids are far better than you. They sleep if they are tired of crying. You are deeply conditioned by tollywood's chauvinism, only idiots in this DB will accept you. Anyone with a pinch of education and some sense will agree you are a downright bully!! You have been bullying @Catalpha right from the beginning of this thread and YOU have a problem with me talking some sense into your head. You think I'm only taking her side because she is my friend? This is so sad, so dumb, so much from the 1800s. 

What's sad is after allll these discussions, you still think it's about the guy in the video. You are going on replying to every person  who doesn't agree he is handsome. PATHETIC!! It is like talking to a wall. Where is that you don't understand what this discussion about? Is the language not clear? Are you a slow learner? Or is it because you just want to be like this? Your identity is solely defined by what you oppose I believe. Is there anything progressive that you even try to support? 

You are the kind that belong to the old church who used to burn scientists to death calling them as witches. Your linear, unimaginative, retrogressive, supremely boxed and tightly knit thinking is harmful for the entire society. You are still stuck in the era of defining "gender roles", making fun of homosexuals and casually blurting out racist remarks without even realising how insensitive, condescending and inappropriate you are. Let me tell you for one last time, gender roles are a thing of 1800s. If you don't believe, use some better social media than this Godforsaken and extremely unevolved discussion forum. And I don't even want to comment about other immature idiots in this thread who are  using words like "transgender/gay/woman" as insults. They are as worthless as this db's pop up ads. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

OMG six year old kids are far better than you. They sleep if they are tired of crying. You are deeply conditioned by tollywood's chauvinism, only idiots in this DB will accept you. Anyone with a pinch of education and some sense will agree you are a downright bully!! You have been bullying @Catalpha right from the beginning of this thread and YOU have a problem with me talking some sense into your head. You think I'm only taking her side because she is my friend? This is so sad, so dumb, so much from the 1800s. 

What's sad is after allll these discussions, you still think it's about the guy in the video. You are going on replying to every person  who doesn't agree he is handsome. PATHETIC!! It is like talking to a wall. Where is that you don't understand what this discussion about? Is the language not clear? Are you a slow learner? Or is it because you just want to be like this? Your identity is solely defined by what you oppose I believe. Is there anything progressive that you even try to support? 

You are the kind that belong to the old church who used to burn scientists to death calling them as witches. Your linear, unimaginative, retrogressive, supremely boxed and tightly knit thinking is harmful for the entire society. You are still stuck in the era of defining "gender roles", making fun of homosexuals and casually blurting out racist remarks without even realising how insensitive, condescending and inappropriate you are. Let me tell you for one last time, gender roles are a thing of 1800s. If you don't believe, use some better social media than this Godforsaken and extremely unevolved discussion forum. And I don't even want to comment about other immature idiots in this thread who are  using words like "transgender/gay/woman" as insults. They are as worthless as this db's pop up ads. 

Good post

12 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

EgqaO24UMAAsgb3?format=jpg&name=medium

I watched Boys over Flowers, Heirs and Legend of the Blue Sea. Boys over Flowers is remade in Chinese, it's called Meteor Garden. 

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

I watched Boys over Flowers, Heirs and Legend of the Blue Sea. Boys over Flowers is remade in Chinese, it's called Meteor Garden. 

Actually original meteor garden is from 2001, but the new meteor garden is from 2018. 

16 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

But as per pilli, you are wrong - even if nobody agreed with him except an old pal upvoting each others' posts.

db lo anasuya andariki nachaduga idi anthe.. idisey..

but TS has a very weird taste its not regular.. 

• Haha 1