Eye candy vlogger || very handsome

Catalpha

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

The issue started when you had an issue with @Catalpha finding the blogger handsome. Why can’t you accept the single fact that she finds him handsome instead of forcing your opinion on her on how is cute not handsome? You dragged this for 5 pages and you constantly arguing with her on the fact. By the way your opinion does not matter since you are not @Catalpha and you cannot think like her or cannot see with her eyes.

CpMZfl7.gif

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

The issue started when you had an issue with @Catalpha finding the blogger handsome. Why can’t you accept the single fact that she finds him handsome instead of forcing your opinion on her on how is cute not handsome? You dragged this for 5 pages and you constantly arguing with her on the fact. By the way your opinion does not matter since you are not @Catalpha and you cannot think like her or cannot see with her eyes.

I'm not the only one who disagreed with him. Everyone did and the issue started when kitty started rubbing his opinion on others' heads.

You are right - I'm not catalpha and neither is he, me.

@Bhumchik Dude, you started off with shaming @Catalpha right from the first page. You told her who she should find handsome and who she shouldn't...it's right there.... You can't just lie with evidence lying right in your front door!!! 

13 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

I'm not the only one who disagreed with him. Everyone did and the issue started when kitty started rubbing his opinion on others' heads.

You are right - I'm not catalpha and neither is he, me.

I don't care if you agree that he is handsome, I was finding fault with you calling him not manly, because "manly" for you is skewed by the stereotypes you set for how a man should be. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You started off with "Definitions and examples"

Now you are saying this

I can't figure out which of these posts is a lie now. I'm so confused. 

Correct, I was trying to make kitty understand the difference between cute and manly because he was confused saying, "All men look like men because they are men...blah" something similar on those lines. My examples are self-explanatory.

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

@Bhumchik Dude, you started off with shaming @Catalpha right from the first page. You told her who she should find handsome and who she shouldn't...it's right there.... You can't just lie with evidence lying right in your front door!!! 

And catalpha did not expect us to find the dude in the video "cute"? Others did not think he was cute. They even questioned if that person was a male or female.

3 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Correct, I was trying to make kitty understand the difference between cute and manly because he was confused saying, "All men look like men because they are men...blah" something similar on those lines. My examples are self-explanatory.

I said all men are manly, men aren't required to look a certain way to have to be called "manly".

7 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

I don't care if you agree that he is handsome, I was finding fault with you calling him not manly, because "manly" for you is skewered by the stereotypes you set for how a man should be. 

And we were all finding fault with you saying, "All men are manly because they are men... blah"

Nobody cares if you find him cute.

2 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Dude! Anyone who is a man is manly. What the heck is manly? You seem to stereotype men the way you see men. I said the guy in the video is handsome, and all his 100k followers agree. I wouldn't call any man manly, or any woman womanly, because by definition, they're either manly or womanly because they're either a man or a woman. 

4crzxw.gif
uppal bal gadu kuda man eh na ee lekkana ?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

And catalpha did not expect us to find the dude in the video "cute"? Others did not think he was cute. They even asked if that person was a male or female.

You can find him cute if you want, that's your choice, like I said, I was finding fault with you not finding him manly because you believe men should look a certain way to be called "manly". 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bhumchik said:

And we were all finding fault with you saying, "All men are manly because they are men... blah"

Nobody cares if you find him cute.

You're finding fault because you have stereotypes about what constitutes a manly look. That's what I don't agree with. 

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

You can find him cute if you want, that's your choice, like I said, I was finding fault with you not finding him manly because you believe men should look a certain way to be called "manly". 

Forget about me not finding him manly. People here were not even finding him "cute". What about that? And your desperate attempts to push your opinion on others?