Eye candy vlogger || very handsome

Catalpha

9 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

So in other words, cute means endearing and manly means attractive?

Manly doesn't mean attractive. If a man is attractive or not depends on who you're talking to, I find tall men without facial hair attractive, but I am sure there are girls out there who have a thing for short men with moustache and beard. 

37 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

definition of attractiveness or desirability  changes depending on where you are from and how well you know the other cultures.. may be you have watched their tv shows/movies and and like these actors.. BtS singers look girly for many people in the US.. there are so many videos on YouTube.. there are many fans too.. 

We don’t know much about East Asian culture or movies/music/tv shows except for some action movies..  a person who does not have any facial hair is considered girly in Indian culture.. even mahesh babu was called girly initially.. so was tiger shroff.. 

Sure, I never said anything about what people find attractive. I am just calling on him for saying that the guy is not manly enough, because he has a sckewed definition of what a man should look like. 

26 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

It is like a cult - with just one user supporting pilli and upvoting each others' posts and dragging it into pages. When pilli insulted me saying I'm ugly for no reason, the other user supporting pilli did not say anything but questioning everything I was commenting. It goes to show how ugly and narrow-minded they are.

Dude! I only called on you, because you called on him being not manly enough. You are basically suggesting that men without facial hair are not manly, someone else could say men who are less than 6" are not manly. Would you find that offensive? What you find attractive or not doesn't depends on if you're man enough or not, because that's just stereotyping someone. 

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

Is there a standard definition for cuteness? If there is, you should also be able to find a definition for manly. People tried to make him understand the difference between the two because he was saying, "All men are manly because they are men...blah"

Not sure what qualifies you to presume others as narrow minded. It goes to show how narrow minded you are and how little racial exposure you have!

Sure there is no definition of cuteness, it's whatever you find endearing. The guy in the video can be called cute, he can also be called manly, he can also be called handsome. If you define someone as being manly or not depends on what you define manly looks to be, which I am saying is too narrow, because you have a notion that men should look a certain way for them to be perceived manly. But that's not necessary is what I am saying. 

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Sure there is no definition of cuteness, it's whatever you find endearing. The guy in the video can be called cute, he can also be called manly, he can also be called handsome. If you define someone as being manly or not depends on what you define manly looks to be, which I am saying is too narrow, because you have a notion that men should look a certain way for them to be perceived manly. But that's not necessary is what I am saying. 

@Catalpha

how do you find so much time to create posts and argue with everyone on this db.. just curious.. 🤔 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Heroin said:

He looks gay

21 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

But as per pilli, you are wrong - even if nobody agreed with him except an old pal upvoting each others' posts.

Although I don't agree, it still doesn't mean he is not manly. In fact some gay men look better than straight men, some are very hot too. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

But as per pilli, you are wrong - even if nobody agreed with him except an old pal upvoting each others' posts.

It's her interest and some men who is fair and without moustache or beard not necessarily gay

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Although I don't agree, it still doesn't mean he is not manly. In fact some gay men look better than straight men, some are very hot too. 

Ok your interest