Eye candy vlogger || very handsome

Catalpha

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Definitely a lot of butthurt men who find this offensive. I don't understand why these men think it's okay to tell a woman who we should find attractive or not. I don't know what's there to discuss, men with mustache is a big turn off, I am sure a lot of women agree with me, that men with a mustache are ugly. 

You are correct about this.

Also beard is a turnoff - unless the guy has fair skin.

People commenting about his gender are just ignorant racists. Broad racial  exposure lekapovadam valla itlanti chiller jokes vestaru . It’s sad we are still stuck at jokes like calling men as women or women as men or shaming transgenders.  Very skewed understanding of beauty 

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

People commenting about his gender are just ignorant racists. Broad racial  exposure lekapovadam valla itlanti chiller jokes vestaru . It’s sad we are still stuck at jokes like calling men as women or women as men or shaming transgenders.  Very skewed understanding of beauty 

Your opinion is your opinion.

No need to presume others as ignorant racists or lack racial exposure. That shows your naivety.

If you said he is cute, Americans would frown at you because Americans don't discriminate people based on beauty, skin color, race, etc. You walk into any office and who do you see at the front desk? A very unattractive black!

So there goes your racial exposure!

8 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

No need to presume others as ignorant racists or lack racial exposure. That shows your naivety.

If you said he is cute, Americans would frown at you because Americans don't discriminate people based on beauty, skin color, race, etc. You walk into any office and who do you see at the front desk? A very unattractive black!

So if I call one person cute or handsome, does it  mean I feel the rest of the world is ugly ? How did you even conclude that? how did u decide I found him handsome because of his race or skin colour ? 
By the way this is the most self contradictory post I ever read. 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

So if I call one person cute or handsome, does it  mean I feel the rest of the world is ugly ? How did you even conclude that? how did u decide I found him handsome because of his race or skin colour ? 
By the way this is the most self contradictory post I ever read. 

No one is concluding or deciding anything. We are not the ones who posed those videos here. You and the kitty are making presumptions and rubbing your personal opinions on others' heads and expecting others to *agree* with you - instead of keeping them to yourself. Sadly, not one person here appreciated or agreed with that.

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

No one is concluding or deciding anything. We are not the ones who posed those videos here. You and the kitty are making presumptions and rubbing your personal opinions on others' heads and expecting others to *agree* with you - instead of keeping them to yourself. Sadly, not one person here appreciated or agreed with that.

Dude! I can tell you're butthurt, don't be. You're uglier than this vlogger and there is nothing you can do that will change it. 

10 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

LoL. You think I was trying so hard to make you guys accept that he is handsome? Hell no!!!  I don’t care if you guys don’t find him handsome. It’s your definitions, about what is handsome and what is not, that are bothering me.  Your definitions are meaningless as they are simply based on crass stereotypes.  YOU are imposing on us that this guy is not handsome and we should accept that. It’s ok if you don’t find him handsome, but why the hell do you have to shame the guy in the video by calling him names? And why do you have to shame people who find him handsome and do policing on who we should find handsome and who we shouldn’t ? How do you manage to be so self contradictory in every post? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

LoL. You think I was trying so hard to make you guys accept that he is handsome? Hell no!!!  I don’t care if you guys don’t find him handsome. It’s your definitions, about what is handsome and what is not, that are bothering me.  Your definitions are meaningless as they are simply based on crass stereotypes.  YOU are imposing on us that this guy is not handsome and we should accept that. It’s ok if you don’t find him handsome, but why the hell do you have to shame the guy in the video by calling him names? And why do you have to shame people who find him handsome and do policing on who we should find handsome and who we shouldn’t ? How do you manage to be so self contradictory in every post? 

PS I don’t feel offended if you call a guy as a girl or girl as a guy, I don’t care for gender identities. That’s a different story,  but I’m sure people in this DB wouldn’t even understand what I’m talking about. At first they need to get out of their stereotype cocoons, understand the sensitivities, then talk about the bigger picture. Antha lopala I might even invert a hash function easily. Who knows. 

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Exactly what I was trying to tell the kitty but he was missing the point. People only got pissed when the kitty was trying to make others *agree* with him. Not what you think. We did not post the video - kitty did. And tried to make others agree with hm even when others dd not.

And the kitty is misled by the number of Indians watching the video - shows how naive he is as to what kind of videos are made by youtubers for traffic and what kind of videos Indian youtubers flock to. $$

22 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Dude! I can tell you're butthurt, don't be. You're uglier than this vlogger and there is nothing you can do that will change it. 

You are kidding! You are the one with a dual personality with a girl's pic and sometimes commenting, "My husband..." acting like a girl. LOL

There is nothing you can do that can change it!

Now go figure who is uglier.

35 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

The issue started when you had an issue with @Catalpha finding the blogger handsome. Why can’t you accept the single fact that she finds him handsome instead of forcing your opinion on her on how is cute not handsome? You dragged this for 5 pages and you constantly arguing with her on the fact. By the way your opinion does not matter since you are not @Catalpha and you cannot think like her or cannot see with her eyes.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

CORRECT!

Cute is not the same as Manly.

Mahesh and Amir are cute (would look awkward in dhoti and lungi)

Prabhas and Suriya are Manly (anything suits)

PS: Some people don't get this.

You started off with "Definitions and examples"

15 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Exactly what I was trying to tell the kitty but he was missing the point. People only got pissed when the kitty was trying to make others *agree* with him. Not what you think. We did not post the video - kitty did. And tried to make others agree with hm even when others dd not.

And the kitty is misled by the number of Indians watching the video - shows how naive he is as to what kind of videos are made by youtubers for traffic and what kind of videos Indian youtubers flock to. $$

Now you are saying this..also show me one post where she was trying to make you guys agree that he is handsome. All she was saying was that she had an issue with how you are defining manliness 

I can't figure out which of these posts is a lie now. I'm so confused.