Just now, DummyVariable said:

Heroine evaru ani..

Samantha ne Heroine 

but anasuya’s role has importance

heroine ante hero ni pelli cheskune ammaye kada telugu movies lo

sidney sheldon novel lo aithe ala kadhu

12 hours ago, Sputnik said:

No it’s a good role

They tried to convince audience that it is good by the way they ended her role. She could have dressed better from the beginning. I would not want my sarpanch to flaunt her assets, I find it very cheap. She dresses super bad and in one of the scenes she explains to chittibabu about why she never told anyone about her husband's demise- reason being people taking advantage of her since she is attractive. I found it hypocritical. Now, I am no one to judge about the way people dress up, but the way this character began itself showed they wanted a mass appeal through provocative dressing (Please remember this is all set up in a village) and then she plays victim that people will be provoked, you cant have it all!!!

32 minutes ago, Ellen said:

They tried to convince audience that it is good by the way they ended her role. She could have dressed better from the beginning. I would not want my sarpanch to flaunt her assets, I find it very cheap. She dresses super bad and in one of the scenes she explains to chittibabu about why she never told anyone about her husband's demise- reason being people taking advantage of her since she is attractive. I found it hypocritical. Now, I am no one to judge about the way people dress up, but the way this character began itself showed they wanted a mass appeal through provocative dressing (Please remember this is all set up in a village) and then she plays victim that people will be provoked, you cant have it all!!!

nuvu villages ki eppudu poledh emo ... 1980 and 1990 s lo all ah type of dresses vesukuney vllu ..pani chesukuney vallu .... so e picture ah time dhi kabati lite theskovali ...

38 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You sound judgemental and complain about others being judgemental 

Funny

2 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

nee athi ni 10g00000

I rarely watch movies kaka. Even when I do, I can’t watch for more than 20 mins. I can’t concentrate for more than that. I watch comedy scenes on YouTube and songs anthe. I don’t know much about anasuya or other people ..