Which app has better chances of finding a date?

Lonelyloner

Which app has better chances of finding date?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In my experience it has nothing to do with the apps. It's all about your looks and maintenance. Be 5'10+ , have a good body like around 15% body fat at least, practice good hygene, wear good branded clothes, practice good pick up game. Drive a good car like BMW or Tesla and be prepared to spend a good amount of money on each date.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

In my experience it has nothing to do with the apps. It's all about your looks and maintenance. Be 5'10+ , have a good body like around 15% body fat at least, practice good hygene, wear good branded clothes, practice good pick up game.

Agree with you, I got many offers from bumble some from okcupid

pof is worse of all, need to delete it

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

In my experience it has nothing to do with the apps. It's all about your looks and maintenance. Be 5'10+ , have a good body like around 15% body fat at least, practice good hygene, wear good branded clothes, practice good pick up game. Drive a good car like BMW or Tesla and be prepared to spend a good amount of money on each date.

Not everyone is rich

I will make a new app only for poor people, shabby looking, studious,  highly intelligent kind of.