Why gangavva in big boss show ? Is Nag Sir mad ? 😡 😠

Jasmine_Khan

4 hours ago, Zindagi247 said:

In Social media I saw couple of posts saying they would vote for Gangavva as she is poor and that money will be useful for her upliftment. From what I know she is popular through her youtube channel and she gets good amount of adsense money every month. Don't be emotional fools guys. Bigg Boss show is scripted anyway. Just get entertained but dont get carried away emotionally like with Kaushal Manda during Bigg Boss 2

Does she own the channel ? No , she is just a paid actor like 20 other guys in her team

6 hours ago, Zindagi247 said:

In Social media I saw couple of posts saying they would vote for Gangavva as she is poor and that money will be useful for her upliftment. From what I know she is popular through her youtube channel and she gets good amount of adsense money every month. Don't be emotional fools guys. Bigg Boss show is scripted anyway. Just get entertained but dont get carried away emotionally like with Kaushal Manda during Bigg Boss 2

Noel sean will be. winner anthey

7 hours ago, Zindagi247 said:

Migitha contestants tho  compare Chestey she deserves to make some money ... eemey vishayam lo emotional fools avatam thappem kadanipichindi.... nothing wrong in supporting her ,,.... she will inspire many for sure 

I see Gangavva as face of rural women rather than an individual...

This is how our rural women folk look like..this is how they talk...this is how they think..behave..react...She might not even have an idea of what she is doing now but the image she carries with her of a rural folk woman is much more worth than for her personal wish list..

2 minutes ago, trent said:

lol endi idi chudala ippudu uncle. good for her

mari manaki edi entertainment? 

Anni sarlu  entertainment matramay chudalem kaka.... other poris there for entertaining us ... this lady is a fighter but her age and background will not help her in the house ... people should help her ... she will not win the BB for sure but atleast we can make her win in her endeavors 

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Anni sarlu  entertainment matramay chudalem kaka.... other poris there for entertaining us ... this lady is a fighter but her age and background will not help her in the house ... people should help her ... she will not win the BB for sure but atleast we can make her win in her endeavors 

nakenduko she will win anipisthundi 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, trent said:

nakenduko she will win anipisthundi 

Ee love da lo task lu bongu ani cheppi BB love da lo management pampichestaru but people support untey she can win .. atleast if she survives in the house for a month and makes some money that would be good .. Win anedi bonus though 

33 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Migitha contestants tho  compare Chestey she deserves to make some money ... eemey vishayam lo emotional fools avatam thappem kadanipichindi.... nothing wrong in supporting her ,,.... she will inspire many for sure 

Last 1 minute in that video 👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏

1 hour ago, trent said:

kathi lanti figs ni pettakunda e gangavva mangavva endi e lolli @TOM_BHAYYA

Kathulni kodavallani petukodaniki adi communist karyalayam kadu. Bigg boss house. Diverse contestants untene fun untundi. Figures chudali ante @Biskot2 threads unnayi ga 😋