churners unnaara ee db lo

astalavistaa

5 hours ago, astalavistaa said:

yep adey gaa credit cards and bank accounts.........

not worth it , you will take a hit to your credit score and also the bank or card issuer will probably not be willing to lend you if you need anything else in future , but if you have a high annual fee it would be best to evaluate its benefits

I have a lot of cards , I closed a couple with annual fee as I'm getting not much worth from them compared to zero annual fee cards , not sure if you call it churning as I kept these cards for a good 3 years each before cancelling

One card I got a worth of around 1000$ and another one a domestic flight roundtrip for family..

The only card fee I pay is for IHG where I pay 49/yr , it gets me a free annual day in Holiday Inn and is totally worth it as most of the times the rooms are 100$+ at least everywhere...

2 hours ago, Peddayana said:

not worth it , you will take a hit to your credit score and also the bank or card issuer will probably not be willing to lend you if you need anything else in future , but if you have a high annual fee it would be best to evaluate its benefits

I have a lot of cards , I closed a couple with annual fee as I'm getting not much worth from them compared to zero annual fee cards , not sure if you call it churning as I kept these cards for a good 3 years each before cancelling

One card I got a worth of around 1000$ and another one a domestic flight roundtrip for family..

The only card fee I pay is for IHG where I pay 49/yr , it gets me a free annual day in Holiday Inn and is totally worth it as most of the times the rooms are 100$+ at least everywhere...

yeah kind of next level. people buy visa gift cards at grocery stores and get money orders and then deposit them into bank accounts rinse and repeat 

yeah not worth the time and hassle IMO but many of our desi guys also doing it     

42 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

yeah kind of next level. people buy visa gift cards at grocery stores and get money orders and then deposit them into bank accounts rinse and repeat 

Why go through the hassle? What is the benefit?

8 hours ago, Peddayana said:

Not true about the credit score if you pay your bills on time. I used to churn however with my regular spending. I didn't have time or need to churn beyond that. However I know people who have traveled the world just by churning. You can't make money churning really but you can travel and afford nice places. Well worth it if you want to travel.

Nenu ee topic meeda chala saarlu ginjukunna. Kaani mana desi janabha peddaga react avvala. Paiga not worth it, scam, structuring ani chala pedda pedda maatalu matladataru sagam burra tho. Sarle ani vadilesa. 

I consider myself and expert in this topic. I talk at 101 seminars on this and attend expert sessions. 

Definitely a lot of work but for me it is worth it. I have 45+ active cards and still going. Lot closed. 

Maa banker tho chala clear gaa explain chesanu. I have 2 mortgages, 780+ credit score and eligible for refinance and HELOC as well. You need to be very organized, never pay interest, keep close watch on everything. Like everything once you enjoy and get a hang of it it doesnt feel like a burden. 

I am proud of this hobby and it makes me enough dough to keep me happy. 

I flew numerous first class and business class over the time, stayed at some really nice hotels, flew parents and in-laws in business class etc. I would not have been able to do those with cash. But I was able to unlock that with CC Points. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Nenu ee topic meeda chala saarlu ginjukunna. Kaani mana desi janabha peddaga react avvala. Paiga not worth it, scam, structuring ani chala pedda pedda maatalu matladataru sagam burra tho. Sarle ani vadilesa. 

I consider myself and expert in this topic. I talk at 101 seminars on this and attend expert sessions. 

Definitely a lot of work but for me it is worth it. I have 45+ active cards and still going. Lot closed. 

Maa banker tho chala clear gaa explain chesanu. I have 2 mortgages, 780+ credit score and eligible for refinance and HELOC as well. You need to be very organized, never pay interest, keep close watch on everything. Like everything once you enjoy and get a hang of it it doesnt feel like a burden. 

I am proud of this hobby and it makes me enough dough to keep me happy. 

I flew numerous first class and business class over the time, stayed at some really nice hotels, flew parents and in-laws in business class etc. I would not have been able to do those with cash. But I was able to unlock that with CC Points. 

thanks for throwing some light. do you have any tips to do MS without doing MOs 

50 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

thanks for throwing some light. do you have any tips to do MS without doing MOs 

You can look in to 

cash back portals
airline shopping bonuses
gift card reselling

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, astalavistaa said:

idi teliyadu man ,  is this actually legal?

15 hours ago, dgnfiedmn said:

Not true about the credit score if you pay your bills on time. I used to churn however with my regular spending. I didn't have time or need to churn beyond that. However I know people who have traveled the world just by churning. You can't make money churning really but you can travel and afford nice places. Well worth it if you want to travel.

yeah , I use my rewards for mostly travel , benefitted me lot of times.