churners unnaara ee db lo

astalavistaa

8 hours ago, phatposts said:

Nenu ee topic meeda chala saarlu ginjukunna. Kaani mana desi janabha peddaga react avvala. Paiga not worth it, scam, structuring ani chala pedda pedda maatalu matladataru sagam burra tho. Sarle ani vadilesa. 

I consider myself and expert in this topic. I talk at 101 seminars on this and attend expert sessions. 

Definitely a lot of work but for me it is worth it. I have 45+ active cards and still going. Lot closed. 

Maa banker tho chala clear gaa explain chesanu. I have 2 mortgages, 780+ credit score and eligible for refinance and HELOC as well. You need to be very organized, never pay interest, keep close watch on everything. Like everything once you enjoy and get a hang of it it doesnt feel like a burden. 

I am proud of this hobby and it makes me enough dough to keep me happy. 

I flew numerous first class and business class over the time, stayed at some really nice hotels, flew parents and in-laws in business class etc. I would not have been able to do those with cash. But I was able to unlock that with CC Points. 

Wow, really. Shed some light from basic level. Kinda interesting.

8 hours ago, phatposts said:

Nenu ee topic meeda chala saarlu ginjukunna. Kaani mana desi janabha peddaga react avvala. Paiga not worth it, scam, structuring ani chala pedda pedda maatalu matladataru sagam burra tho. Sarle ani vadilesa. 

I consider myself and expert in this topic. I talk at 101 seminars on this and attend expert sessions. 

Definitely a lot of work but for me it is worth it. I have 45+ active cards and still going. Lot closed. 

Maa banker tho chala clear gaa explain chesanu. I have 2 mortgages, 780+ credit score and eligible for refinance and HELOC as well. You need to be very organized, never pay interest, keep close watch on everything. Like everything once you enjoy and get a hang of it it doesnt feel like a burden. 

I am proud of this hobby and it makes me enough dough to keep me happy. 

I flew numerous first class and business class over the time, stayed at some really nice hotels, flew parents and in-laws in business class etc. I would not have been able to do those with cash. But I was able to unlock that with CC Points. 

45 cards aa ? hmm, autopay aa anni ? I have 14 and sometimes find the whole maintenance effort a little time consuming sometimes..

On 9/11/2020 at 11:53 PM, Peddayana said:

45 cards aa ? hmm, autopay aa anni ? I have 14 and sometimes find the whole maintenance effort a little time consuming sometimes..

Majority auto pay. Keep them for recurring benefits and also keep the debt to income ratio in good shape. 
Day to day MS ki overall oka 10 cards use chesta. Those I do not keep autopay. I manage using a spreadsheet. Mint, YNAB, QUickbooks try chesa kaani - i somehow did not find them useful for my needs. So google sheets lo manage chesukunta

On 9/11/2020 at 11:53 PM, Peddayana said:

I use mint..best when you have several cards/accounts...it does  the job and updates when payment is due etc..

12 minutes ago, camsam said:

I use mint..best when you have several cards/accounts...it does  the job and updates when payment is due etc..

For mainstream banks and plaid linked accounts mint works fine.

When it comes to smaller credit unions and other local institutions mint screws up. Not saying it is bad. For majority of the people it is great. It just does not make sense in my case. Anthe

3 hours ago, phatposts said:

For mainstream banks and plaid linked accounts mint works fine.

When it comes to smaller credit unions and other local institutions mint screws up. Not saying it is bad. For majority of the people it is great. It just does not make sense in my case. Anthe

any tricks with PayPal Key ? 

1 hour ago, astalavistaa said:

any tricks with PayPal Key ? 

If you alread knew about PayPal Key that speaks you are doing something right. I am not going to hand hold the methods to you. Read and soak up on blog post comments. Thats where the meat is. 

2 minutes ago, phatposts said:

If you alread knew about PayPal Key that speaks you are doing something right. I am not going to hand hold the methods to you. Read and soak up on blog post comments. Thats where the meat is. 

thanks boss