Do people matter?

chanchala

9 minutes ago, chanchala said:

I mean, I know all living beings try their hardest to survive, whether they want to or not.

but how much do people matter, other than as another vehicle in your social game for survival?

Ikkada itla raasinav antey people matter kabattey raasinav...

Asalu janaalani patinchukovala antey...avasaram ledhu...just live your life....

Empathy ...compassion also part of emotions....same degree of emotions andariki undav...undaali ani rule ledhu....

2 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Ikkada itla raasinav antey people matter kabattey raasinav...

Asalu janaalani patinchukovala antey...avasaram ledhu...just live your life....

Empathy ...compassion also part of emotions....same degree of emotions andariki undav...undaali ani rule ledhu....

mari rules maatram andaram enduku follow avvaali?

some people don't like to not follow rules, and still wont harm others kadha

1 minute ago, chanchala said:

immigration, policing etc.

System la rules andaru follow kaavaley lekuntey how any system will work?

Personal ga emaina rules untey it's up to you to follow or not..

Saudii ki pothey akkada rule prakaaram ladies burkha esukovaaley....ledhu kaadhu antey....jodi kaaram pedathaaru...it's /regulation of their system..

Traffic rules ..one more example

1 minute ago, RedThupaki said:

System la rules andaru follow kaavaley lekuntey how any system will work?

Personal ga emaina rules untey it's up to you to follow or not..

Saudii ki pothey akkada rule prakaaram ladies burkha esukovaaley....ledhu kaadhu antey....jodi kaaram pedathaaru...it's /regulation of their system..

Traffic rules ..one more example

systems can work with fungible rules too... dynamic ones that are made up on the spot based on what works.

but most rules just exist to transfer power to a group to police others. and people follow it blindly because they know they don't matter. and if they do matter, they think others don't matter.

its the system that matters. system provides the justification for people to spit on others. 

saudi aina, US aina, people know in the deepest of their minds that all it requires is a trigger, and most of them will be victims of a mass murdering psycopath and nobody will stop that psycopath. and in fact call those few that try to, as terrorists.

conclusion: people actually don't matter. 

6 minutes ago, chanchala said:

systems can work with fungible rules too... dynamic ones that are made up on the spot based on what works.

but most rules just exist to transfer power to a group to police others. and people follow it blindly because they know they don't matter. and if they do matter, they think others don't matter.

its the system that matters. system provides the justification for people to spit on others. 

saudi aina, US aina, people know in the deepest of their minds that all it requires is a trigger, and most of them will be victims of a mass murdering psycopath and nobody will stop that psycopath. and in fact call those few that try to, as terrorists.

conclusion: people actually don't matter. 

Acha... tomorrow just try to jump any signal and just worry about anything....

And tell your experience please ...

1 minute ago, RedThupaki said:

Acha... tomorrow just try to jump any signal and just worry about anything....

And tell your experience please ...

is that supposed to be an argument?

the existence of cars and personal transport itself is a result of such rule based system. lol.

I don't drive a car btw. I bike everywhere and use public transport after folding it.

1 minute ago, chanchala said:

is that supposed to be an argument?

the existence of cars and personal transport itself is a result of such rule based system. lol.

I don't drive a car btw. I bike everywhere and use public transport after folding it.

People matter anaava kadha? Andukey try cheyyamanna....

When you are riding a bike and if car hit you...not following rules? Whats your take on it?

4 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

People matter anaava kadha? Andukey try cheyyamanna....

When you are riding a bike and if car hit you...not following rules? Whats your take on it?

people don't matter anna. systems do. and the systems that humans built are all very stubborn and highly resistant to change. which means those systems don't give a fcuk about people. just rules

i ride in bike lanes and almost got run over many times. I don't go to cops about it.