Justice Ginsburg passed away....

r2d2

1 hour ago, siru said:

yes..Mitch gadi antha chillara politician gadini ekkada chudala..not even a few hours of her death..he wants to go for voting her replacement and that too against her death wish.

pice of sh1t Mitch

Mitch and barr two most disgusting human beings on the planet.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, chanchala said:

I don't care if Trump wins or not. 

it'd be so sweet to see mitch mcconnell lose. don't even know if that is possible.

Next to none Mitch will not lose, he will probably win with more votes now

that is *** kentucky

3 minutes ago, chanchala said:

wtf is a 'hardcore liberal'? are you not a liberal? lol. what a fcuking moron who doesn't know what the fcuk he's blabbering.

get it mirchi, almost everyone is a liberal now. stop pretending like you understand what forces are trying to squash the liberalism in the conservative party of the US. 

Trump is straight up racist enabler. you are one too. given you are brown, you are a race traitor (in the language of those who you support like a dumbfcuk).

:D yes. according to you ...everyone who supports republican party and its nominee is a racist. you expect that if i am pushed with someone like Biden , i should just support him . no point discussing with you man. live in your own fairy world

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

:D yes. according to you ...everyone who supports republican party and its nominee is a racist. you expect that if i am pushed with someone like Biden , i should just support him . no point discussing with you man. live in your own fairy world

you have reading comprehension issues. lol.

stop feeling sorrrry for yourself fcukface.

biden is probably the most center right person in the democratic party. if you have a problem with him, yes, you are racist enabler or a straight up racist.

21 minutes ago, chanchala said:

lol. what about drama done with merrick garland. atleast kavanaugh got the job

yes. you expected a nomination to be confirmed when senate and wh are of different parties. when in history did that happen?

and that is same as dragging kavanagh in the dirt  :D 

your arguments are too damn funny

1 minute ago, chanchala said:

you have reading comprehension issues. lol.

stop feeling sorrrry for yourself fcukface.

biden is probably the most center right person in the democratic party. if you have a problem with him, yes, you are racist enabler or a straight up racist.

yes, i have problem with career politicians and who have not done anything significant is decades of office and somehow they will bring changes when they are elected. 

you dont want to discuss with a racist like me(as per your opinion) . i will stop responding now. 

11 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

yes, i have problem with career politicians and who have not done anything significant is decades of office and somehow they will bring changes when they are elected. 

you dont want to discuss with a racist like me(as per your opinion) . i will stop responding now. 

what do you expect politicians to 'do'? haha...

its not a ceo job moron. 

24 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

yes. you expected a nomination to be confirmed when senate and wh are of different parties. when in history did that happen?

and that is same as dragging kavanagh in the dirt  :D 

your arguments are too damn funny

I thought you wanted a president who's a doer. haha..

only when he does things you approve of, I guess. lol.

2 hours ago, siru said:

RIP. She was an inspiration to the women in US. Fighter till the end.

complete mistake of dems who couldn't convince her to retire during obama presidency itself.

only way is to use her death for politics and shame mcconnell some more, if that guy has capacity to feel things like shame.

13 minutes ago, chanchala said:

complete mistake of dems who couldn't convince her to retire during obama presidency itself.

only way is to use her death for politics and shame mcconnell some more, if that guy has capacity to feel things like shame.

i don't understand why these positions are life time in the first place..thats so lame. Sure they could’ve asked her to retire but they cannot force her or any justice to retire.

why not put term limits for these positions 

1 hour ago, chanchala said:

its not possible for democrats to be like that.  the sound of money is sweet, and they'll lose all their donors if they go after republicans.

dems exist just to fix the sh1t republicans pull. 

that is very true. 

7 minutes ago, siru said:

that is very true. 

mana mirchi bajji anna choosava perfect fox news talking points tho maatladthadu.

enduku ra quechen adigithe, gussa aithadu. hehe..

1895 was the last time a judge was confirmed for SC by a senate with an opposite WH anta.

emanna confidence aa... 

poni chooddaam ani search cheste, clarence thomas anna ochaadu eyes lo ki.. appudey gurthu vachhindi mana joe biden hastham with anita hill. haha..

if these people have a problem with joe biden, how are they not racist enablers.