Justice Ginsburg passed away....

r2d2

1 minute ago, chanchala said:

mana mirchi bajji anna choosava perfect fox news talking points tho maatladthadu.

enduku ra quechen adigithe, gussa aithadu. hehe..

1895 was the last time a judge was confirmed for SC by a senate with an opposite WH anta.

emanna confidence aa... 

poni chooddaam ani search cheste, clarence thomas anna ochaadu eyes lo ki.. appudey gurthu vachhindi mana joe biden hastham with anita hill. haha..

if these people have a problem with joe biden, how are they not racist enablers.

mostly Modi bhakts ikkada trump ki support..I asked some of the desis i know here, their reason was that both modi and trump are strong against Muslims and china. 

I found out that we have a fox news replica in india as well, its called WION 

4 minutes ago, siru said:

mostly Modi bhakts ikkada trump ki support..I asked some of the desis i know here, their reason was that both modi and trump are strong against Muslims and china. 

wow.. I should check that news channel

3 minutes ago, siru said:

Fox news replica is Times now , republic is even more right more like birebart  

Also you have to consider most indians are high earners and they will take Trump's tax cuts over bidens plan to increase taxes 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Also you have to consider most indians are high earners and they will take Trump's tax cuts over bidens plan to increase taxes 

but most indians don't vote Trump. poll after poll shows this. they overwhelming vote democrats... may be because they mostly live in dem states and go with the flow.

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

8 minutes ago, chanchala said:

but most indians don't vote Trump. poll after poll shows this. they overwhelming vote democrats... may be because they mostly live in dem states and go with the flow.

yes most indians are democrat supporters but the rich business class among indians are republican. Republicans are pro business ani valla opinion.

One uncle told me this..when you are a young blood you tend to vote dem and u get older and get selfish, u vote Republican 😂

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, siru said:

yes most indians are democrat supporters but the rich business class among indians are republican. Republicans are pro business ani valla opinion.

One uncle told me this..when you are a young blood you tend to vote dem and u get older and get selfish, u vote Republican 😂

fair's fair. republicans did decrease tax rates for c-corps and s-corps. something the democrats must have done way back.