calling friesnfrappe

chanchala

5 minutes ago, chanchala said:

hehe... you are like my sister. she makes a huge deal about balli. silly cute girl

They r harmless papam em anavu but the way they crawl when I switch on/off lights is what bothering me hehe .. konchem alavatu avvali

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ayyo papam

Ya ide beshtu 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Em tinnav ivalaa

Hehe adega 😃

dinner ki aithey apple, watermelon (super taste) fresh curd majjiga with bit pasupu in it, raagi java and atukulu upma😋😋

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

They r harmless papam em anavu but the way they crawl when I switch on/off lights is what bothering me hehe .. konchem alavatu avvali

my sister probably will get a heartstroke if someone even plays a rubber balli prank with her. antha serious akkada.

she hates India for this reason.

3 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Purugulu alavatu cheskoni em chestav bey...creepy crawlers are creepy only. No one likes them moving on your body. Don't listen to that chanchu. Ani lafoot comment lu chestadu. As if he is sleeping on a bed of worms 🤣

• Haha 1

Hehe adega 😃

dinner ki aithey apple, watermelon (super taste) fresh curd majjiga with bit pasupu in it, raagi java and atukulu upma😋😋

Yeyyyi super amma

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Purugulu alavatu cheskoni em chestav bey...creepy crawlers are creepy only. No one likes them moving on your body. Don't listen to that chanchu. Ani lafoot comment lu chestadu. As if he is sleeping on a bed of worms 🤣

poyi nee pani chooskomma...

nenu fries friends.

2 minutes ago, chanchala said:

my sister probably will get a heartstroke if someone even plays a rubber balli prank with her. antha serious akkada.

she hates India for this reason.

I dont blame her😂 some people cannot take it. Naku avi steady ga unte em problem ledhu but they keep moving as they r scared of me or light😁 

seriously, right now I am in a place where I am very close to nature and the place is surrounded by trees, old temple and gardens.. so caterpillars, balli, purugulu, frogs and maybe snakes😢😭😭😭(inka chudale, people confirmed no but im still scared) unayyi. I am happy I am here for a change but konchme uneasy ga undi until I get used to it.

I dont blame her😂 some people cannot take it. Naku avi steady ga unte em problem ledhu but they keep moving as they r scared of me or light😁 

seriously, right now I am in a place where I am very close to nature and the place is surrounded by trees, old temple and gardens.. so caterpillars, balli, purugulu, frogs and maybe snakes😢😭😭😭(inka chudale, people confirmed no but im still scared) unayyi. I am happy I am here for a change but konchme uneasy ga undi until I get used to it.

mee village lo ipl choosthunnara?

10 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Avi na meeda padakapothey sari .. em chestham they wont go away and nenu scream chesthey andaru vinthaga chusthunaru lol😭😂

• Haha 1