అమరావతిలో ఇన్సైడ్ ట్రేడింగ్ నిజమేనా? | Sudhakr Reddy About Amaravati Insider Trading Issue

ParmQ

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Clear gaa cheppa forget about jagga, courts etc ani. 

What I said included leaving the Jagga and his intentions. I didn't see any evidence produced so far to believe there is. Jagga desperation makes me believe more that there is nothing to incriminate. If you have already made up your mind with some imaginary things and ask me, there is no point in me writing the same thing again.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Eppudu ayithe HC Gag order ichindo appude ee indsider trading lo dolla thanam undi ani telipoyindi

Nuvvu pettina aa video is from Myra Media which is always pro-tdp, so kachitanga nammeyachu

oka placelo land konte aa corresponding districtlo ee registrar officelo aina registration chepichukovachu anna chinna logic teleekunda heritage vadu kantherulo konnadu..kani tadikondalo register chepichadu..hence proved ani seppina nuvvu anna gag orders ans insider trading gurinchi seppedi?

1 hour ago, ParmQ said:

What I said included leaving the Jagga and his intentions. I didn't see any evidence produced so far to believe there is. Jagga desperation makes me believe more that there is nothing to incriminate. If you have already made up your mind with some imaginary things and ask me, there is no point in me writing the same thing again.

Evidenses choodataniki nuvvu emaina court judge aa. 

narayana who is a key member in deciding the state capital is totally in hiden mode.

12 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Evidenses choodataniki nuvvu emaina court judge aa. 

narayana who is a key member in deciding the state capital is totally in hiden mode.

Lol. Use common sense man, unless you have your political views somwhere. No one can help. Court judge aithe ne evidence choosthara? What kind of lame argument is that. Any rational minded person will look into evidence to decide whether the allegation is true or not. Till then, its just hot air from the other end.

Hiden mode ani nuvvu chepthunnavu. Thats again your hot air. Believe that if you wanted to. But don't try to put your beliefs into others mind. I am not like you to believe the things without tangilble info. All the documents can be fetched under RTI. Forget about the RTI, present Govt has access to those docs. Very simple, get the some prima facie and file the case in the court without wasting time in the name of cabinet sub-committe which doesn't stand in any legal body.