Most Google employees don't want to come back to the office full time, so company will go 'hybrid'

tacobell fan

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Good plan but government will do fingering as usual

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

Government ki em laabham

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Em laabam ani innallu schools and univs open Chesaru ... just sadism anthe

Rey labor dasara ga neku office lo poyi kursovali Ani kutha ga unte poyi kurso labor ga guddaaamuskoni wfh enjoy chey ledu ma avida G meda 10gutundi roozu office ki paripovali ante poyi me office lo.janitor job sesko labor edava

1 hour ago, rapchik123 said:

if they fire 1 underperformer in each team indirectly citing for not coming to office , all of them G mooskuni will come running to office 

Bay area lo ittanti labor sadistic work culture takkuve except for some labor companies which are flooded by labor h1 uncle's

4 hours ago, Lonavala said:

Bay area lo ittanti labor sadistic work culture takkuve except for some labor companies which are flooded by labor h1 uncle's

WFH ni abuse chese labour gaallu unte obviously companies wont have any other option than to follow these labour tactics , it all mainly depends on the employees not the companies

7 hours ago, rapchik123 said:

WFH employees valla the work efficiency that the're going to lose is going to cost much more than that

I don't think so. andhariki tgts untai and they try to close thm irrespective of wfh or office and know consequences of not completing work on time.. So IT lo wfh valla productivity taggadam anedi myth ani na feeling

8 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

I don't think so. andhariki tgts untai and they try to close thm irrespective of wfh or office and know consequences of not completing work on time.. So IT lo wfh valla productivity taggadam anedi myth ani na feeling

I agree. Maku asalu wfh aey undadu and they did micro management too initially in march . But now they are openly saying we all are more productive wfh.  We infact worked more hours billin 8hrs and finished a 11 months project in 6 months.