***Presidential debate ***

Sucker

Biden wasn’t especially sharp, particularly in the first 30 minutes of the debate. But he was … fine. He wasn’t the guy who was constantly interrupting, or who refused to commit to respecting the results of the election, or who ducked the question when he was asked to denounce white supremacy. And he wasn’t the guy who needed a win, since he’s ahead in the polls.

Trump’s constant interrupting made it really hard to follow the debate. His tone (like basically saying that Biden is dumb) was unlike anything in a previous debate I can remember, even Trump’s own debates in 2016. My other big takeaway was Trump wouldn’t agree to things that one would have assumed a president could agree to: 1. emphatically condemning white nationalists 2. urging his supporters not to be violent if the election result was not immediately clear 3. acknowledging the results and transferring power if he is defeated.

Just now, soldier said:

Enti e roju results? 

as it is gaa media thata ni puvvu antadi 

we are not buying that BS. 
janam em anukuntunaru ade matter especially white states.

naa neighbors antha hardcore republicans and I'm sure they all vote for trump. Irrespective of his tax returns , woman issues , racial issues... 

21 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

naa neighbors antha hardcore republicans and I'm sure they all vote for trump. Irrespective of his tax returns , woman issues , racial issues... 

Ippudu idi tax kadu women kadu chivariki corona kuda kadu only white vs black 

55 minutes ago, ARYA said:

andarini kothaga vachina supporters antunnav ga nuvvu kuda ade cat ani septunna :D 

Naah vuncle. Kotha ga ante last week nundi naa baavam. Of course nuv 1st nundi Thatha ke le support.