Congrats guys .. filing dates updated in USCIS

mettastar

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

premium lekapoina emaindhi bro .. when we can file concurrently .. doesnt matter kada .. as long as we get receipt we are good.

All this feels like a dream . I don’t know if I am moving employer in wrong time @~`

Just now, sri_india said:

yeap , eee case lo filling dates malli move back chesi labam enti?? already majority of the people apply chesi untaru gaa .... and they know the inventory so they can move final GC date based on this numbers kadhaa think_ww

why did they move back to 2009 from may 2010 ? same reason .. andaru apply cheyaru kada .. may be only 50-60% of EB2 people downgrade to EB3 .. dates alane unte 100% of EB2 may move to EB3 kada .. so vallaki matter ardam aithe retrogress chestharu

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Date current aithe you file for i485 for adjustment of status. Daani thi pato you also file for i765 to get ead and ap. I485 case if pending for more than 6 months or your FAD is not current, you get EAD and AP.

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

ade bro I485 (adjustment of status) tho paatu I765(EAD) ki file chestharu date current ainapudu

thanks guys.. got it.. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

All this feels like a dream . I don’t know if I am moving employer in wrong time @~`

why dont you stay with the current employer and get this done .. once in a decade opportunity :D .. or once in a life time opportunity (coz of corona )

Just now, mettastar said:

why dont you stay with the current employer and get this done .. once in a decade opportunity :D .. or once in a life time opportunity (coz of corona )

Docs kuda Monday potunnayi transfer ki . I didn’t knew this no ? :3D_Smiles_216:

guys , my PD is JULY 2015 EB2.

if i downgrade to EB3 , does it need new perm and i140?

and what if i we want to upgrade back to EB2 ? does it need new perm and i140 ?

howle attorney's not replying

7 minutes ago, mettastar said:

why did they move back to 2009 from may 2010 ? same reason .. andaru apply cheyaru kada .. may be only 50-60% of EB2 people downgrade to EB3 .. dates alane unte 100% of EB2 may move to EB3 kada .. so vallaki matter ardam aithe retrogress chestharu

Appudu eb2 dates forward aye chance unda? 

10 minutes ago, optimisticoffers said:

Same employer ayite perm akkarledu but i140 needed.  

Upgrade back u can but all this is little messy. You are basically saying u r less skilled when u move to EB3 

3 minutes ago, optimisticoffers said:

Eb3 current till Jan 2015 A kada. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Amrita said:

Same employer ayite perm akkarledu but i140 needed.  

Upgrade back u can but all this is little messy. You are basically saying u r less skilled when u move to EB3 

yes same employer, not sure if my company does this downgrade stuff . can we do this I140 processing in premium ?

yes, looks like a risky move. but only criteria for EB2 is masters degree right, i dont get it why would it be so hard to move back ?