Janma patram

Afdbuser123

7 hours ago, mettastar said:

You dont have to get birth certificate .. parents daggara nunchi affidavit theesukunte chalu .. 

Ifbthe birth certificate is issued 1yr after the birthdate , USCIS wont accept it.. get an affidavit

Second point koncham elaborate cheyyi uncle. 

8 hours ago, Afdbuser123 said:

Google cheste overwhelming conflicting information kanipistundi. Ikkada adagadam better anipinchindi. This is what I found from official website. According to this, I need a non-availability certificate along with an affidavit. Kaani adi obtain chese process teliyadu.

Alternate Documents: If an individual is born after April 1, 1970 and is unable to obtain a birth certificate, the individual must obtain a certificate of non-availability from the local authorities with jurisdiction over their place of birth. In addition to a non-availability certificate, the following  documents can be accepted as secondary evidence:

• School-leaving Certificate (document provided to students when they cease attending a particular school, be it public or private),
  • Matriculation Certificate,
  • Certificate of Recognized Boards from the school last attended by the applicant (Boards are exams)
  • A notarized affidavit executed by either a parent, if living, or another close relative older than the applicant.  This affidavit should clearly state the relationship between the deponent and the applicant, how well the deponent knows the applicant, the date and place of the applicant's birth, the names of both parents, and any other related facts. If the applicant has no living relatives that witnessed their birth, a self-attested affidavit detailing their knowledge of the facts of their birth may be accepted.

6 hours ago, Afdbuser123 said:

It says Non-availability certificate along with a secondary evidence from what I can read. Kaani different attornies follows different guidelines from what I have seen in the past. Nenu maa attorney reply kosam wait chestunna.

10th Memo untadi kada adi kooda vadochhu anukuta...

2 hours ago, Jilchika said:

Affidavit is mandatory if birth certificate is not available.

@Jilchika Bro can you clarify below statement?

11 hours ago, mettastar said:

You dont have to get birth certificate .. parents daggara nunchi affidavit theesukunte chalu .. 

Ifbthe birth certificate is issued 1yr after the birthdate , USCIS wont accept it.. get an affidavit

2 hours ago, Jilchika said:

Affidavit is mandatory if birth certificate is not available.

So, affidavit is enough...10th memo akkarledu...

I485 file chesetappudu birth certificate undali anthe na?

1 hour ago, godfather03 said:

So, affidavit is enough...10th memo akkarledu...

I485 file chesetappudu birth certificate undali anthe na?

Yes. Affidavit is enough. Get a separate affidavit from your parents and one more from another relative like your uncle or aunt. 

Stating the obvious fact: Don’t forget to Notarize the affidavits.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Afdbuser123 said:

Hyderabad lo janma patram ela sampadinchali. My original puttina thedi is different from my patrala puttina thedi. Please help me with your inputs if anybody had gone through a similar situation.

Hyd ekkada puttinav....aa area la nuvvu eppati nundo untunaav ani mundhu oka letter theesuko...like residence certificate type...

Adhi theesukoni poyi municipality or Panchayat la birth certificate iyyamanu ...ayi podhi...

Kaadhu ledhu ..kastam ...lafda lasangg antaaru...and you know how it happens....in govt..offices

Community Caste and birth certificate ani undhi naa deggara.. adi work avthadhi kada?

I got it done from the local Municipal office who is authorized to issue caste and birth certificates.

13 hours ago, Afdbuser123 said:

Hyderabad lo janma patram ela sampadinchali. My original puttina thedi is different from my patrala puttina thedi. Please help me with your inputs if anybody had gone through a similar situation.

Arey BC ani pedithe ayipoyedhi 

astrology level lo unnadi aha heading.  

mee sava ki vellu neeku etla kavali ante Atala isatadu oka 1k to 2k pedithe or grama panchayat ki velli techuko simple 

2 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

Community Caste and birth certificate ani undhi naa deggara.. adi work avthadhi kada?

I got it done from the local Municipal office who is authorized to issue caste and birth certificates.

No bro, that is called integrated certificate, It wont work.

Bros, what I read in one of the requirements document is, birth certificate which is issued after one year of the birth date cannot be used. Not sure if this is correct or not. But this was mentioned. So instead of getting birth certificatd now, get non availability certificate and an affidavit from parents (notarized). If parents lekapothe get it from relative who is elder than you.

nenu vinnadi entate...birth modati year lo register cheyali and aa date janma patram lo undali lekapote uscis consider cheyaddu...ippudu veli municipal office lo patram adigina vallu date of registration em vestaro adi important...ee year veste janma patram unna uscis ki lenatle lekka

experts share your experiences if different than above

43 minutes ago, bayarea said:

nenu vinnadi entate...birth modati year lo register cheyali and aa date janma patram lo undali lekapote uscis consider cheyaddu...ippudu veli municipal office lo patram adigina vallu date of registration em vestaro adi important...ee year veste janma patram unna uscis ki lenatle lekka

experts share your experiences if different than above

ilanti cases lo em cheyali ? naadi ippude check cheskunna, same category. looks like date of registration was the date we applied.