Frd GC predicament.......

cartmanez

Frd Emp A - Eb3 PD Jun 2014 but he quit emp A and joined Emp B this month, so kotha employer GC start chestunnadu..... he was debating whether to go back to emp A after the news this morning..... but twist enti ante Emp B is a Faang company and emp A non Faang............ db peddalu salahalu ivvagalaru

1 minute ago, cartmanez said:

Frd Emp A - Eb3 PD Jun 2014 but he quit emp A and joined Emp B this month, so kotha employer GC start chestunnadu..... he was debating whether to go back to emp A after the news this morning..... but twist enti ante Emp B is a Faang company and emp A non Faang............ db peddalu salahalu ivvagalaru

Quit Chesthe emundi date port cheskovachu kada?

#FAANG lo Amazon aithe, you can leave 😁

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, redsox said:

Quit Chesthe emundi date port cheskovachu kada?

#FAANG lo Amazon aithe, you can leave 😁

but date port chesukuni kotha perm and i140 apply chese lopu malla retrogress aitadani vadi bhayam....

Amz ni ante chinna choopu endi uncle..... he tried hard for the job......

3 minutes ago, cartmanez said:

but date port chesukuni kotha perm and i140 apply chese lopu malla retrogress aitadani vadi bhayam....

Amz ni ante chinna choopu endi uncle..... he tried hard for the job......

6 months tarvatha old employer em peekaledu man. 2013 antunnav kabatti safe. So he/she should be fine

Adem ledu man, Amazon is a great company. Work Culture Koncham bad anthey 😁

Just now, redsox said:

6 months tarvatha old employer em peekaledu man. 2013 antunnav kabatti safe. So he/she should be fine

Adem ledu man, Amazon is a great company. Culture Koncham bad anthey 😁

quecchen malla aduguta emp A tho vadiki i140 with 2013 PD undi..... if he go back to emp A he can apply for 485 immediately...... emp B just join ayyadu kabatti he needs to start the processs.... so ee situation lo emp A velladam correct aaaa leaving emp B which is a FAANG company....

5 minutes ago, cartmanez said:

quecchen malla aduguta emp A tho vadiki i140 with 2013 PD undi..... if he go back to emp A he can apply for 485 immediately...... emp B just join ayyadu kabatti he needs to start the processs.... so ee situation lo emp A velladam correct aaaa leaving emp B which is a FAANG company....

Ohh I see. Assuming that it won’t regress to 2013 and since FAANG employers do GC processing faster, If I were your friend I would stay with FAANG. #MyOpinion

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

Ohh I see. Assuming that it won’t regress to 2013 and since FAANG employers do GC processing faster, If I were your friend I would stay with FAANG. #MyOpinion

yeah but eee porting and stuff tho (actually 2013 kadu Jun 2014).....June 2014 date entha sepu hold ayitadi ani kada vadi predicament... if he starts the process now atleast 6 months ayiddi ga i140 with FAANG radaniki...... but ee lopulo retrogress ayite he will be stuck there..... other wise he can go to last employer next month and start 485.

33 minutes ago, cartmanez said:

is Emp A ready for filing his 485??? is he ready to give him job??

Just now, Picheshwar said:

is Emp A ready for filing his 485??? is he ready to give him job??

yeah its just one month and emp A did nt found a replacement yet... and he said they might give the job

37 minutes ago, cartmanez said:

Stay with B.. 

10 minutes ago, cartmanez said:

yeah its just one month and emp A did nt found a replacement yet... and he said they might give the job

1 minute ago, cartmanez said:

EAD tondaraga vastundi ani kakkurthi.....emp A daggaraki velte

weigh in all options