Useful info for eb2 to eb3 downgraders

veerigadu

27 minutes ago, rajprakashraj said:

naa doubt ade bro

i had a call with murhty on friday bro. My PD is 2011 Aug 25th Eb2. Its either Advanced parole or H1B rendu combine cheyalemu. oka vela same emp daggara work cheste employer h1b extn apply chetse youescis ki telustadi you nuvvu H1b ani. leka pothe they still think you are on Adv parole

1 hour ago, spicyfish said:

Eb3 downgrade reject ayite eb2 still untadi , is this for sure?

If EB3 downgrade is rejected due to an issue with 140 that means there is an issue with the employer. In that case it may effect your EB2 140 too with the same employer.

1 minute ago, Jilchika said:

If EB3 downgrade is rejected due to an issue with 140 that means there is an issue with the employer. In that case it may effect your EB2 140 too with the same employer.

+1.  but as per attorney main criteria ability to pay from employer ani chustaru, which is easy to establish if you are working with them. This is from Attorney call i had. if aa reason valla reject ithe employer ki kuda prob avuthundi.

2 hours ago, salim said:

final action date for EB3 is Jan, 2010 and filing date for EB3 is 01/01/2015. Ilanti use case lo EAD file cheyadam better no

Yes definitely filing is good to get EAD..but when u move to new company with ead and eb2 moves ahead than eb3 , you need new perm and 140..

Chinese case lo GC vachayi down grade tho..Mana case lo ead vasthundi..eb3 spillover raadu. Some are guessing next yr eb2 will get some vertical spillover or horizontal..I am just evaluating my case and understanding..each person situation is different kada..

3 minutes ago, rancho4249 said:

+1.  but as per attorney main criteria ability to pay from employer ani chustaru, which is easy to establish if you are working with them. This is from Attorney call i had. if aa reason valla reject ithe employer ki kuda prob avuthundi.

Big companies should not have an issue.

People working with smaller consultancy companies need to be careful. 

13 minutes ago, rancho4249 said:

i had a call with murhty on friday bro. My PD is 2011 Aug 25th Eb2. Its either Advanced parole or H1B rendu combine cheyalemu. oka vela same emp daggara work cheste employer h1b extn apply chetse youescis ki telustadi you nuvvu H1b ani. leka pothe they still think you are on Adv parole

Naku ardam kaledu bhayya....h1b lo undalema with ead

51 minutes ago, rancho4249 said:

undochhu. but EAD or Adanaved parole use cheste nuvvu h1 lo lenantte, even though neeku valid stamp unna

correct. Even that is my understanding.

if u are working on H1 and try to use AP even once then i think they consider u that u are on EAD.

4 hours ago, salim said:

Why do you think it will be rejected any fake documentation added in your first filing. 

USCIS take it negative when people change employers.

Casual aadugutunna anything can happen obvious  ippudu so many downgrade applications vasthay 

4 hours ago, salim said:

Why do you think it will be rejected any fake documentation added in your first filing. 

USCIS take it negative when people change employers.

10 years nunchi ade employer daggara vunna time bad recent Ga move  ayya less than one month inka sept pay roll run cheyyali vaadu .. usual ga  oct lo chesthadu, vaadi daggara na recent pay stubs kuda vuntay