I-693 medical examination with desi doctor

terminator_desi

13 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Why do you need Medicals now? Your GC interview scheduled? With I-485 you don’t need to submit. 

yeppudu avsaram taco ? I mean at which step ?

3 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

Why do you need Medicals now? Your GC interview scheduled? With I-485 you don’t need to submit. 

bro what happens if I downgrade to EB3 and get EAD now (with EB2 still maintaining)

butt EDA renewal rejected in future, what would be the case

can I fall back on EB2, is my H1 Valid at that point 

4 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

First round lo TT MMR shots istaru and TB sample shot chethi meeda vestaru to see we are infectious or not... one week tharuvata aa shot vesina area doc ki Choopinchali.... if it swells then he may recommend you to go for chest xray..... most Indians ki issues raavu so two visits and done...

paper work ready cheyyatam kosam time paduthundemo pick up ki inkoka saari vellali...

uscis is no longer accepting TB shots. only blood test accept chestunaru bro epudu

2 hours ago, spicyfish said:

usa lo born kids i mean

US born kids ki no need, they are already citizens

43 minutes ago, awaraa said:

uscis is no longer accepting TB shots. only blood test accept chestunaru bro epudu

this is correct

5 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi Friends,

I-693 medical examination ki oka desi doctor 30mins lo clearance istanu antunadu.Charging 200$.nammocha? Other non desi doctors emo mmr,flushot tesukovali ,blood test chesukovali ani antunarru which might take couple of visits anta

blood test results 48 hrs lo vasthayi TB ki and might cost around 400 - 500 per applicant, dont risk 

9 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

ya bro saw this, but attorney version complete diff undi nothing wrong in attaching medicals and not recommended to get RFE antadu, new 140 file cheseppudu you can do premium and better to get all docs correct, whatever downside is we may need to retake if it expires and oka 600 bokka

Just now, Thantrik said:

ya bro saw this, but attorney version complete diff undi nothing wrong in attaching medicals and not recommended to get RFE antadu, new 140 file cheseppudu you can do premium and better to get all docs correct, whatever downside is we may need to retake if it expires and oka 600 bokka

They will expire in less than a year and 485 doesn’t need Medicals. This is only needed during GC interview process.