I-693 medical examination with desi doctor

terminator_desi

Medicals expire in 2 years. ippudu tesuovachu or take them with you at the time of interview.

havent heard any big company attorneys are insisting for them to attqch along with i485. if you have them, well and good....lekapoyina parledu antunnaru.

12 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

They will expire in less than a year and 485 doesn’t need Medicals. This is only needed during GC interview process. 

i suggest medical interview mundu tisukovatam better. even though medicals 2 years valid ayina sometimes uscis malli medicals submit cheyamantaru. i have seen so many cases where they submitted medicals with 485 and again got courtesy letter from uscis to submit new medicals.

1 hour ago, awaraa said:

i suggest medical interview mundu tisukovatam better. even though medicals 2 years valid ayina sometimes uscis malli medicals submit cheyamantaru. i have seen so many cases where they submitted medicals with 485 and again got courtesy letter from uscis to submit new medicals.

Interview final dates current aiyinappudu untadha? If that is the case, it will several years anyway

30 minutes ago, pavone said:

Interview final dates current aiyinappudu untadha? If that is the case, it will several years anyway

min processing time is 1 year right now and andaru AOS file chestey min 1.5 to 2 years avachu. so better interview time lo medical submit cheyatam. otherwise we have to pay twice for medicals and for each person it may cost 400- 500 per person.

21 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Medicals are very important man... check his reviews... if he misses a signature or forgot to fill any details you will get a query.. and we can’t open those paperwork as it will be sealed....

take your time and get it done right 

don’t worry about multiple visits or money... 

You will get seocnd copy  and one sealed copy..

2 hours ago, awaraa said:

Yes dont do medicals unless your pd is close..waste of money..RFE vestadu anthee vati kosam appudu..

• Upvote 1