Desi lu akkuva vunna place ki move ayithe pros and cons Enti ?

Abbaii

12 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

I feel living with close relatives is far better than living with desi community... atleast they won't expect you to invest money and time

agreed...close family unte much better...kani very few lucky ppl have own siblings living in same city/neighborhood....atleast cousins deggarlo unna inka better

10 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

yep you get nice welcome big boi.. 

but get ready for questions like, when did you meet her, what did your family back home say, tell us your story, tell us about your partner, do you think mixed marriages work out, you will get easily added into their groups, whatsapp, facebook etc, group ladies will keep coming to your place to see your wife, they will do that desi drama about dishes, whether she can cook, what do you guys eat at home, desi or western food, who cooks 

blah blah,...they will get a little deeper, which will be a little annoying, i have had been there and done that, so i know how that would be... 

its just awareness thing, they wouldnt get how annoying to would be to go into personal sh!t, someone should let them know that its so annoying and awkard. Behaviour stuff, you know what i mean... other than that they goood...

Good luck big man... 

@Peter123  gender reverse aite....which is case with pilli.

16 minutes ago, no01 said:

good you got some exposure living with videshi's....majority of bachelor desi's mostly live with desi folks (MS students or H1's)...enno sarlu complain chestham desi etc etc but room mates/neighborhood choosing lo malli akkade untam.

yes, there are too many cons living in desi' neighborhood (family crowd gurinchi chepthunna)...but you alway have an option to choose which family is closely matching your interest/frequency...Dallas, NJ, Bayarea, Virginia lanti crowded desi cities lo kuda americanized thinking/lifestyle tho entho mandhi untaru....Pro's gurinchi matladali ante 2 main things man...which is life saver

1) DB peddalu cheppinattu, emergency situation lo neeku desi's help chesinanthaga thellollu antha easy ga cheyyaru or frequent ga cheyyaru, just once in a while anthe. My wife went through little tough pregnancy (before in-laws arrived)...daily cooking/job kastam ayyedi last trimester lo....pakka neighbors were telugu family and hardly hangout couple of times anthe....but damn, they helped us a lot...almost every day they used to send us curries and vere neighbors kuda many times helped us like this...even though I hardly care for them.

2) Kids - entha ledanna ikkada kids oka age vachaka chaala fast untaru...sometimes its scary vallu wrong route lo velthara ani...desi kids tho ekkuva hangout aithe koncham relax untadi...ledante marchipo inka. of course there is no guarantee that other desi kids are not spoiled brats...but mostly desi kids andaru valla intlo mana laage chaala protective untaru. So better chances are you will have some peace of mind if you kid is hanging out with other desi kids of your known circle.

So these 2 reasons are the most imp in our life (once you are 35yrs+)....before that you thinking will be different but after 35, logistics will change and you might want to hangout with desi's (provided if you find better company)

very well said. 

Videsi community lo undi - vallatho gel avvaka pote ekaki laaga migilipotav. 

3 minutes ago, phatposts said:

very well said. 

prasantham ga untundhi jeevitham......gel enti raja, nee kompa lo nuvu untav

manaki eppudu pakiniti vellali,,,,,vadu ea car konadu,,,,,vadu eb3 ki downgrade cheskunda ani thoughts ea thappa......mana pellam tho kids tho quality time anea concept ea undadhu

Just now, kasi said:

prasantham ga untundhi jeevitham......gel enti raja, nee kompa lo nuvu untav

manaki eppudu pakiniti vellali,,,,,vadu ea car konadu,,,,,vadu eb3 ki downgrade cheskunda ani thoughts ea thappa......mana pellam tho kids tho quality time anea concept ea undadhu

f879e943dccba33e50912ace8cf23e45.gif

59 minutes ago, no01 said:

good you got some exposure living with videshi's....majority of bachelor desi's mostly live with desi folks (MS students or H1's)...enno sarlu complain chestham desi etc etc but room mates/neighborhood choosing lo malli akkade untam.

yes, there are too many cons living in desi' neighborhood (family crowd gurinchi chepthunna)...but you alway have an option to choose which family is closely matching your interest/frequency...Dallas, NJ, Bayarea, Virginia lanti crowded desi cities lo kuda americanized thinking/lifestyle tho entho mandhi untaru....Pro's gurinchi matladali ante 2 main things man...which is life saver

1) DB peddalu cheppinattu, emergency situation lo neeku desi's help chesinanthaga thellollu antha easy ga cheyyaru or frequent ga cheyyaru, just once in a while anthe. My wife went through little tough pregnancy (before in-laws arrived)...daily cooking/job kastam ayyedi last trimester lo....pakka neighbors were telugu family and hardly hangout couple of times anthe....but damn, they helped us a lot...almost every day they used to send us curries and vere neighbors kuda many times helped us like this...even though I hardly care for them.

2) Kids - entha ledanna ikkada kids oka age vachaka chaala fast untaru...sometimes its scary vallu wrong route lo velthara ani...desi kids tho ekkuva hangout aithe koncham relax untadi...ledante marchipo inka. of course there is no guarantee that other desi kids are not spoiled brats...but mostly desi kids andaru valla intlo mana laage chaala protective untaru. So better chances are you will have some peace of mind if you kid is hanging out with other desi kids of your known circle.

So these 2 reasons are the most imp in our life (once you are 35yrs+)....before that you thinking will be different but after 35, logistics will change and you might want to hangout with desi's (provided if you find better company)

dude, chill the fkuc out man, i didnt judge anyone here... i just expressed my opinion..if you see my post there's a tag says jmo or just my opinion..gawd lee, take it easy bro...

45 minutes ago, phatposts said:

very well said. 

atleast there wont be desi nonsense...or annoying sh!t right ?

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

atleast there wont be desi nonsense...or annoying sh!t right ?

idk bhayya. bachelor gaa unnappudu almost desi boys tho ne unna. konni bad, konni good experiences unnayi. 

work place lo nenu ekaika desi team lo - i have no issues with my team.

inti daggara - desi lu leru. Wife complains, but I do not miss anything. 

I think everyone has their own perspective. Overall oka 2/3 compatible families unte baaguntadi, 30 40 kaakunda ani naa feeling. I dont live in desi hubs like NJ, TX, Atlanta etc. So vaalla life meeda nenu comment cheyyalenu