iPhone 12 Ships in Thinner Box Without EarPods or Charger

tacobell fan

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

hrDbni-shared.gif

so you you dont have earpods ? what you do spend $45 more and buy from apple, if you dont have charger what you do spend another $45 .... at the end apple is keeping Iphone prices same and making more money...making you spend more for charger and earpods...

8 minutes ago, macha said:

so you you dont have earpods ? what you do spend $45 more and buy from apple, if you dont have charger what you do spend another $45 .... at the end apple is keeping Iphone prices same and making more money...making you spend more for charger and earpods...

tbh, i never opened charger or earpods for almost 9 Generations. I don't have plan to open from iPhone 12 box. You decide who cares most.

11 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

tbh, i never opened charger or earpods for almost 9 Generations. I don't have plan to open from iPhone 12 box. You decide who cares most.

I know I never opened also.. what I am saying is before you sold phone with those included in price now you sell phone excluding the prices .. max was 1099 and now it’s 1099 without  charger and EarPods ... I remember dilog from made in China film “ customer chutya” that’s what Apple is making of customer.. homepods is one more BS

15 minutes ago, macha said:

I know I never opened also.. what I am saying is before you sold phone with those included in price now you sell phone excluding the prices .. max was 1099 and now it’s 1099 without  charger and EarPods ... I remember dilog from made in China film “ customer chutya” that’s what Apple is making of customer.. homepods is one more BS

what about the material costs? You paying same price for Milk, Eggs and Meat every year?

33 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

my iphone8 power brick wont work with 12 charger right..i need to buy the phone and charger lol 

good bye apple

35 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

really? apple charger wires edges lo break avutai ga after an year or so. You used same charger for 9 models?