iPhone 12 Ships in Thinner Box Without EarPods or Charger

tacobell fan

5 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

Nobody has 18W charger now, they should have waited for couple of generations until the 18W chargers becomes mainstream.

Exactly and my iPhone 10 x max came with 5 w charger and it never charged with 5 w  I have to use 12 watt and that’s the reason Apple gave too.. and I had to spend money getting charger... even after paying 1200 for phone .. if you don’t ship EarPods and brick well and good just pass on those benefits to consumer 

1 minute ago, macha said:

Exactly and my iPhone 10 x max came with 5 w charger and it never charged with 5 w  I have to use 12 watt and that’s the reason Apple gave too.. and I had to spend money getting charger... even after paying 1200 for phone .. if you don’t ship EarPods and brick well and good just pass on those benefits to consumer 

Remember when Apple removed headphone Jack? 

10 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Ya they removed and they gave extra adapter to fit in existing headphones.. what’s up with that ? I remember iPhone 4 antenna was obstructing signals so they provided bumpers for free too 

2 minutes ago, macha said:

Ya they removed and they gave extra adapter to fit in existing headphones.. what’s up with that ? I remember iPhone 4 antenna was obstructing signals so they provided bumpers for free too 

Then you'll be fine with iPhone 12 and beyond.

13 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

remember apple wants you to stick to the ecosystem.

15 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

fair enough but avg consumer mind doesn't think the way we think right, the very first thought they get is why should I pay for something that should be free at first instance.

5 minutes ago, macha said:

yes $35 for a battery for throttling the device making it die quickly.

2 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

fair enough but avg consumer mind doesn't think the way we think right, the very first thought they get is why should I pay for something that should be free at first instance.

They don't give you car charger but we still buy, so adapter isn't a big deal at the end.

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

They don't give you car charger but we still buy, so adapter isn't a big deal at the end.

why do you buy car charger ??

your car have USB slot  to power up.

frankly speaking I didn't buy charger to this day, on my att account my frnd claimed iphone so the att guys gave me a car charger as part of the claim which is still working for me unless I upgrade to a phone with USB C type connectors I am good.

5 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

tbh, i never opened charger or earpods for almost 9 Generations. I don't have plan to open from iPhone 12 box. You decide who cares most.

But the new cord they're providing is USB c to lighting cable, I bet 90% apple users won't have supported wall brick@3$%

Don't want to support apple here (they want to maximize profilts).... but who are we kidding everybody has a power brick and a lightening cable at this point..... some folks wont even use the original cable that came with the box......