iPhone 12 Ships in Thinner Box Without EarPods or Charger

tacobell fan

2 minutes ago, siru said:

my iphone8 power brick wont work with 12 charger right..i need to buy the phone and charger lol 

good bye apple

It will work they haven’t updated Lightening cable. It’s just that 5W Adapter takes forever to charge. 

57 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

what about the material costs? You paying same price for Milk, Eggs and Meat every year?

so you brought up the material cost... do you know how much it cost to make one phone and what are there margins ?

4 minutes ago, macha said:

so you brought up the material cost... do you know how much it cost to make one phone and what are there margins ?

Same like Tesla, they can't give up margins YoY by growing material costs, so they need to do what they need to do. I hope you know what you are arguing about. 

3 hours ago, macha said:

but they dont care passing on the those deducted prices to consumer... BS....

Apple is BS. It just exploits their users inefficiency. 

My last iphone  was 4s used it for an year and that was it....never looked back or considered iphone again... But I came across a few people that treat their iphone like some thing  that fell from the sky and everything else is shietttt

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

Same like Tesla, they can't give up margins YoY by growing material costs, so they need to do what they need to do. I hope you know what you are arguing about. 

let cut the thread here your comparing iphone to tesla... where innovation halted or copying started a decade ago vs a company lives and breaths on innovation ... unlike tesla as soon as they find cheaper method to build car they pass on to the consumer unlike apple rising freaking phone price from 699 to 1099.. I am not arguing about nothing ... materials get cheaper and cheaper year yoy and unless you bring up drastically new technology...  that was seriously  laughable comparison you brought up .... you have market share dosent mean you can price tag your products ridiculously...if google and samsung had done it why apple special in price gauging there products ?

FYI I been using Iphone since Iphone 4 and macs every new model I been buying.. 

Just now, macha said:

let cut the thread here your comparing iphone to tesla... where innovation halted or copying started a decade ago vs a company lives and breaths on innovation ... unlike tesla as soon as they find cheaper method to build car they pass on to the consumer unlike apple rising freaking phone price from 699 to 1099.. I am not arguing about nothing ... materials get cheaper and cheaper year yoy and unless you bring up drastically new technology...  

Don't take it for granted. They spend Billions in R&B and pours few more Billions to run services without eating too much of your privacy. So you cannot tell i just pay for the parts. For Model X I can tell the same, why would someone pay 100k+? 

17 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Don't take it for granted. They spend Billions in R&B and pours few more Billions to run services without eating too much of your privacy. So you cannot tell i just pay for the parts. For Model X I can tell the same, why would someone pay 100k+? 

dude where did you take your argument to ?

from not giving a charger brick; earpods to tesla, privacy ?

I too agree to your point of shipping just the phone and cable since most of the apple users don't open it anyway that's fine.

but if someone wants to buy phone specially Indian middle class consumer if apple is eyeing to penetrate they will not buy since its priced cheaper, now you may argue, apple is only for premium users but don't you think that space is limited. may be a rich guy like you or ppl with disposable income can change the phones every year but there is no reason to change the phones as most of the consumers who buy (~80% of them) don't use the slighter changes that today's iphone version has to offer.

Apple guys expect their consumers to update their phones every year, and not giving a charger brick and earpods citing environmental reasons is utter bullshiat; the amount of rare earths goes into the phone.

4 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

dude where did you take your argument to ?

from not giving a charger brick; earpods to tesla, privacy ?

I too agree to your point of shipping just the phone and cable since most of the apple users don't open it anyway that's fine.

but if someone wants to buy phone specially Indian middle class consumer if apple is eyeing to penetrate they will not buy since its priced cheaper, now you may argue, apple is only for premium users but don't you think that space is limited. may be a rich guy like you or ppl with disposable income can change the phones every year but there is no reason to change the phones as most of the consumers who buy (~80% of them) don't use the slighter changes that today's iphone version has to offer.

Apple guys expect their consumers to update their phones every year, and not giving a charger brick and earpods citing environmental reasons is utter bullshiat; the amount of rare earths goes into the phone.

Read them again. No one asking to upgrade each year. Chill.

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Read them again. No one asking to upgrade each year. Chill.

_-_ nice comeback but I still feel that I didn't find proper reasoning behind apple's move of not shipping the ear pods and charger brick.