F3 (Family Third)

F4 (Family Fourth)

E1 (Employment First)

E2 (Employment Second)

E3 (Employment Third)

E4 (Employment Fourth)

E5 (Employment Fifth)

DV (Diversity Visa)

EB5 and EB3 lo almost 20K consular processing ki veltaru usually. So this year 40K eligible candidates untaru minimum. Avi AOS ki eppudu spillover avutai?

this year just started right. Next October varaku they will have time to apply if consulates do open. They might apply spill over  after 2021 october. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• salim

• Iriswest

• snoww

• tacobell fan

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

this year just started right. Next October varaku they will have time to apply if consulates do open. They might apply spill over  after 2021 october. 

Eb to eb spillover undadu after September. Those visas will be gone forever. What I am saying is consulates open ayye varaku there is a chance to move dates for aos applicants proportionately since 30k (60k this year) of 140k are CP. consulates open aithe malli dates retrogress cheyochu if people waiting for visas are going beyond 261k.

10 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Eb to eb spillover undadu after September. Those visas will be gone forever. What I am saying is consulates open ayye varaku there is a chance to move dates for aos applicants proportionately since 30k (60k this year) of 140k are CP. consulates open aithe malli dates retrogress cheyochu if people waiting for visas are going beyond 261k.

Hmmm. Not sure how this works. my understanding was previous year spill over will be applied to next year. 

Ltt for experts. 

2 minutes ago, salim said:

lawyers are going with I140 amendment anta and no new I140

Do you have first hand iinformatiomn mine is fragomen final forms have not been generated yet ? not sure what BAL is doinig, naaku amendment ayina ok , naa job inko 1 year kanna ekva untada doubte naaku

Just now, csrcsr said:

Do you have first hand iinformatiomn mine is fragomen final forms have not been generated yet ? not sure what BAL is doinig, naaku amendment ayina ok , naa job inko 1 year kanna ekva untada doubte naaku

Amendment is for downgrading from EB2 to EB3 and you can file new I140 for downgrade. options are decided by employer and attorney. 

Attorney amendment is best telling instead of new I140. Amendment can be used for interfile for upgrade in the future and lawyer are busy no responding to email or phones. 

1 minute ago, salim said:

Amendment is for downgrading from EB2 to EB3 and you can file new I140 for downgrade. options are decided by employer and attorney. 

Attorney amendment is best telling instead of new I140. Amendment can be used for interfile for upgrade in the future and lawyer are busy no responding to email or phones. 

i understand thsat bro but most of them dont want to loose  that flexibility , naaku forms might come by next week i will update this thrwad

Just now, csrcsr said:

i understand thsat bro but most of them dont want to loose  that flexibility , naaku forms might come by next week i will update this thrwad

next week vasthe epudu sign chesthaav mee lawyer review epudu chestadu bro. fulltime or consulting employer 

3 minutes ago, salim said:

next week vasthe epudu sign chesthaav mee lawyer review epudu chestadu bro. fulltime or consulting employer 

Full time bro the straategy is we filled the questionare , lawyers will port that information to forms and review mid next week and we will take printouts out final forms and phots and send that packet to lawyers , full time 

26 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Full time bro the straategy is we filled the questionare , lawyers will port that information to forms and review mid next week and we will take printouts out final forms and phots and send that packet to lawyers , full time 

mee lawyer ni adugu epudu pamputadu nee application ni

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

amendment avsaram ledu. intakamundi chinese valla eb3 ki chesaru. so this is not new. 

they will definitely raise issue in court if uscis returns them.