Our home on wheels!

kumar4world

9 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

car le expensive to rent...inka rv's too much untai kada

200$ a night ala untayi . Almost hotel costs aey untayi. May be they are more expensive now because of covid and people are vacationing a lot. Its an experience right ? Night forests lo you can do star gazing etc etc.  

I will buy RV at some point in our lives.  Ippduu kuda memu weekly 4 times adivi ki potunnam for some mental peace.  

200k anukunta manchi decent first hand RV. @~`

9 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

awesome bro

enthaki konnav RV ?

diesel or regular gas/insurance entha untadi/parking space ela mangage chesthunnav

noisy untada lopala

Hey Bro, Thank you!! but I rented it for few days.

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I wanted to roam around in RV since March ..like on the wheels for months since bathrooms use cheyakkarledu bayata can coook nd also enjoy. I didnt have a person who can come with me . Daily park somewhere where there is network and work or work while driving and also enjoy. I couldnt do it but happy for you !

Thank you! I wish your dream come true sometime soon! This website is also showing signal strength for various cell phone carriers in case someone wants to work from RV. https://www.campendium.com/north-beach-campground-pismo-sb Interestingly our T mobile signal was very good there. 

• Like 1

Just now, kumar4world said:

Thank you! I wish your dream come true sometime soon! This website is also showing signal strength for various cell phone carriers in case someone wants to work from RV. https://www.campendium.com/north-beach-campground-pismo-sb Interestingly our T mobile signal was very good there. 

Thanks ! 

I dont live in calif but thanks :)

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

200$ a night ala untayi . Almost hotel costs aey untayi. May be they are more expensive now because of covid and people are vacationing a lot. Its an experience right ? Night forests lo you can do star gazing etc etc.  

I will buy RV at some point in our lives.  Ippduu kuda memu weekly 4 times adivi ki potunnam for some mental peace.  

200k anukunta manchi decent first hand RV. @~`

try Outdoorsy app, you can find decent ones for below $200 per night.

Me and my wife are in the process of planning to buy one and roam around as it will be perfect with our Dog.

Our plan is to buy a good used one for around $60k. Do the whole US trip for a month or two then either rent it out like Airbnb or sell it.

you don't need 200k for a good RV. 200k ki celebrities vade RV's vastai. 

Usual ga ithe class C or maree kavalante class B enough. Class A is a size of Vovlo bus.

But there's a lot of information we need to learn about RV maintenance and video lo bhayya cheppinatlu  a BLACK tank ki full ayyaka flush cheyyali and it won't be good if we mess that up as we are dealing with (Literally!! 😆)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, reychukka said:

Me and my wife are in the process of planning to buy one and roam around as it will be perfect with our Dog.

Our plan is to buy a good used one for around $60k. Do the whole US trip for a month or two then either rent it out like Airbnb or sell it.

Usual ga ithe class C or maree kavalante class B enough. Class A is a size of Vovlo bus.

But there's a lot of information we need to learn about RV maintenance and video lo bhayya cheppinatlu  a BLACK tank ki full ayyaka flush cheyyali and it won't be good if we mess that up as we are dealing with (Literally!! 😆)

Thanks for the info will look into it. 

11 hours ago, reychukka said:

We rented from Outdoorsy bro. $150/night plus taxes and cleaning fees. kakapothey 2007 model class c.