My husband is a horrible person

PilliBeta

13 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Amazon

Number of employees 1,000,000 (July 2020)

Ilanti Liberal Free lunch attitude valle India sanka nakipoyindi......... I agree with your husband to some extent........ When government is dumb and don't have innovative ideas to generate employment and keep millions of people without work........... You have to give tax breaks to innovative and growing companies who employ a million people.

I also support Poor should not get poorer........ they need to be provided free education and decent healthcare........... but should never be provided free money. 

There has to be middle line between free capitalism and social programs......... Stock buybacks lantivi ban cheyyali..... give tax breaks for Company's R&D for innovation and employment generation.

I don't disagree. My only problem is with privilege. I think someone born in a single parent household with drug addicts won't make as smart of a decision as someone born in a functional family with educated parents. I think both of us (me and my husband) are privileged for being in a functional family with educated parents, when compared to others, but he thinks we simply used the opportunities that were provided to us, and not that we are privileged. That life is unfair, but everyone will get an opportunity if they work for it. 

I am tired of this , so as per u guys all the governments are following survival of the fittest? And if someone is not successful he is not worth living anthey kadha . I rest my case and you guys continue 

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

I am tired of this , so as per u guys all the governments are following survival of the fittest? And if someone is not successful he is not worth living anthey kadha . I rest my case and you guys continue 

If someone is able to live below their means without needing Government assistance, then they are successful in this case IMO. 

I think this thread has diverted too much into politics, just to bring it back on track. Both me and my husband are fiscally conservative. The only thing we disagree on is the concept of privilege. I think privilege is real, and some people have an added advantage, and he thinks that life is unfair, people need to suck it up and work for what they want. 

5 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

If someone is able to live below their means without needing Government assistance, then they are successful in this case IMO. 

I don’t think u understand the basic responsibilities of government , one person cannot have his own road water supply sewage drainage, electricity, school, hospital and all government responsibility . Government has to give equal opportunities to every one 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

I don’t think u understand the basic responsibilities of government , one person cannot have his own road water supply sewage drainage, electricity, school, hospital and all government responsibility . Government has to give equal opportunities to every one 

Do you think Government doesn't give equal opportunity to everyone? People have means to improve their life and get a good education, and the Government gives student loans few waivers to low income households. If someone is driven, despite being poor, they can improve their life by getting a good education. To be fair, you don't even need a college degree to make enough to live under your means, and high school education is free. 

4 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Do you think Government doesn't give equal opportunity to everyone? People have means to improve their life and get a good education, and the Government gives student loans few waivers to low income households. If someone is driven, despite being poor, they can improve their life by getting a good education. To be fair, you don't even need a college degree to make enough to live under your means, and high school education is free. 

I have been in US and India I can tell for sure that they are not doing good , I need to sleep now as it’s already 12:36 here