What’s wrong with Indian Men

RunRaajaRun123

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

Most Men are opportunists. Prema lo kuda vallaki convenient ga unnantha varake whether GF or wife.  Sollu promises kotlu chestaru situation vaste back off. Pakkavalla pranalu poyina its ok.  Mata mida nilabade men enta mandi ? Comparing with dogs is insult to dogs. Dogs are really faithful. Master ki emanna ayite vila vilaladipotayi. 

PS: Video chudaledu i just commented to ur post.

You basically defined a human being. All human beings are opportunists. May be women are so trustworthy because of their motherly nature anna konam lo antunattu vunnav. Please see women from GF or wife perspective too, they act different.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

You basically defined a human being. All human beings are opportunists. May be women are so trustworthy because of their motherly nature anna konam lo antunattu vunnav. Please see women from GF or wife perspective too, they act different.

They might act different but majority stick to commitment and for promises made. Mogavadu convenience ki promises chestadu to make her trust him and break chestadu akkarledu anipiste. Selfish person. Pranam poyina mata ki nilabadedaanini antaru commitment.  I am not saying all men but most men.

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Most Men are opportunists. Prema lo kuda vallaki convenient ga unnantha varake whether GF or wife.  Sollu promises kotlu chestaru situation vaste back off. Pakkavalla pranalu poyina its ok.  Mata mida nilabade men enta mandi ? Comparing with dogs is insult to dogs. Dogs are really faithful. Master ki emanna ayite vila vilaladipotayi. 

Then plz go and fcuk a dog ... 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Then plz go and fcuk a dog ... 

Sure thats better any day. But who are u to tell me what i should do? Why should i listen to you?  @3$%

You dont need a man for that. Danikosame oka mogavadu kavali anukunte thats derogatory for men itself. I respect men more than you do. You basically think men  cant do better than that.  But i think there are some good men too. Relationship lo tappa men are better in other aspects than women  ani nene e DB lo koti sarlu cheppa . 

Majority men ante nikenduku kalindo i dont know. @3$%

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

They might act different but majority stick to commitment and for promises made. Mogavadu convenience ki promises chestadu to make her trust him and break chestadu akkarledu anipiste. Selfish person. Pranam poyina mata ki nilabadedaanini antaru commitment.  I am not saying all men but most men.

May be you are seeing this from Indian culture perspective? Men don't have any repercussions when they break up with GF or abandon wife. But, women's (even in case they are victim) character is judged. I see this as issue with culture itself. Again, Indian culture includes both men and women. Indian women treat other women (lets say daughter in law) differently. They side with men and misogynist culture rather than fellow women.  So, why hate only men?

When women has freedom like in western countries, do you think women are trust worthy than men within the relationship? I don't think so.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

May be you are seeing this from Indian culture perspective? Men don't have any repercussions when they break up with GF or abandon wife. But, women's (even in case they are victim) character is judged. I see this as issue with culture itself. Again, Indian culture includes both men and women. Indian women treat other women (lets say daughter in law) differently. They side with men and misogynist culture rather than fellow women.  So, why hate only men?

When women has freedom like in western countries, do you think women are trust worthy than men within the relationship? I don't think so.

I never said I hate men. I also talked in Indian context.  I never generalized all men or all women.  

8 hours ago, Amrita said:

Most people are opportunists. Prema lo kuda vallaki convenient ga unnantha varake whether GF or wife.  Sollu promises kotlu chestaru situation vaste back off. Pakkavalla pranalu poyina its ok.  Mata mida nilabade men enta mandi ? Comparing with dogs is insult to dogs. Dogs are really faithful. Master ki emanna ayite vila vilaladipotayi. 

Corrected it for you

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amrita said:

Looks like you are using your anecdotal evidence to make a sweeping generalization, while brushing it off saying "most". I don't know what your definition of most would be, I am not here to defend men either as I don't think people do it necessarily out of their volition but mostly due to cultural norms/standards. So it's futile to blame men or women and make them the scapegoat for something they are doing due to societal diktats. 

Mata meeda nilabadi pranalu pogottukune kanna thinking lo flexibility undi munduki veladam ani chaala mandi alochistharu, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. As for dogs, it's not that their faithful dogs are pack animals and behave as per what they perceive is pack behavior. Humans aren't, maybe spend some time to understand the difference in human thought and how dogs think the next time instead of comparing the two which is extremely laughable. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Looks like you are using your anecdotal evidence to make a sweeping generalization, while brushing it off saying "most". I don't know what your definition of most would be, I am not here to defend men either as I don't think people do it necessarily out of their volition but mostly due to cultural norms/standards. So it's futile to blame men or women and make them the scapegoat for something they are doing due to societal diktats. 

Mata meeda nilabadi pranalu pogottukune kanna thinking lo flexibility undi munduki veladam ani chaala mandi alochistharu, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. As for dogs, it's not that their faithful dogs are pack animals and behave as per what they perceive is pack behavior. Humans aren't, maybe spend some time to understand the difference in human thought and how dogs think the next time instead of comparing the two which is extremely laughable. 

Navvu vaste navvandi apara evaranna?  You can have your opinion and i can have mine. 

Mee athram tagaleyya, asalu aa ammayi view ento kooda choodandi

Anyone publically viewing this post! PLEASE don’t add me as a friend on fb. This is my personal account.

Alternatively follow me on Instagram @escape_with_celiarose

If you have no Instagram you can like my fb page Celia Rose Voivodich, however I never use it so insta is your best bet to stay in my loop 😉

SUPER LONG POST #sorrynotsorry

It's so insane! In the last 2 days this video uploaded almost a year ago from my trip to India has risen to nearly 54k views! And the comments that are coming through are just horrible! Towards Indians, and towards "white girls". Honestly, I believe our world is still faced with SO much racism and judgement, the cliques of all races are disgusting and naive. I'm trying not to get affected by the comments BUT it is starting to get to me. This is what I have to say:

1. My trip in India consisted of me constantly connecting with locals, hearing their stories and taking their photo. Who am I to "reject" the local people if they want a photo of me? Why am I more entitled than them? Why is it disgusting of them to ask for my photo, whereas I am allowed to ask for theirs? There is not 1 minute that goes by where I am not grateful of the individuals who give me their time and are vulnerable enough to let me take their picture, I can only give back the same, REGARDLESS of how they choose to use their little phone selfie. Personally, it doesn't bother me.

2. I am not naive to let men talk to men, and take my picture. I fully understand the dangers of certain choices being made in India, but that really does go for EVERY other country, even your own. There are bad people everywhere. BUT i found MORE good people, curious people, warm people in India than what I find in my own country. There is no way a harmless selfie will lead to rape.. MAYBE if I was intoxicated, by myself at night down an alleyway. That is a different situation entirely. And, could happen anywhere, rape is NOT in ANY WAY exclusive to India!

3. On the same note - I did not ONCE get groped by an Indian man. This is a myth that ALL Indian men will grope you or ask you to marry him if you're a white woman. Yes I was asked for photos, yes I was called beautiful, yes I was stared at (EVEN when I was FULLY COVERED in clothing), but NO i was not groped. Have I been groped by a white man in an Australian club, though? YES!

4. I met COUNTLESS beautiful, respectful, intelligent, amazing Indian men. I could tag them in this post, but they all know who they are. And i thank you so much for giving me this respect and kindness. You proved to me that the 'warnings' i got and the terrible things people said about Indian men were wrong. I feel for the women who have experienced something traumatising and violating in India, in fact, as you may know one of my Indian female friends was killed by the hands of a man; BUT I will never agree with people who say that ALL INDIAN MEN ARE BAD, or have bad intentions.

5. Being someone who has solo traveled for 8 years or more, i understand the logistics. I am not a naive white girl, in fact, traveling solo has grown me and matured me a lot. I was 90% with local Indian friends my entire time in India, and NOT because I was "scared" but because I genuinely wanted to be around local people.

6. Last point - sorry. This video was in fact choreographed. (NOT STAGED - people please stop making things up that was not said) Yes, I noticed I was getting a lot of attention in this particular spot in Mumbai, but the men who approached me did naturally, they're not actors. However, I loitered in the middle of the square waiting for them to approach whilst my local Indian male friend filmed. I had this type of situation happen to me for about 45 minutes prior to taking this video. Whilst it was happening, my Indian friend and i alike were polite to the people approaching (Not only men, but women and children as well), and i left because i felt overwhelmed. I went BACK maybe an hour later because i wanted to film the situation for content sake. I simply put myself back into that situation. It was not in any way staged. It was for the sake of humour, for blogging content, for interest sake. I'm sorry if anyone thinks it's stupid, or i disrespected myself. I can see how people could form this opinion, however I did not feel disrespected at all. If you can see the light-hearted humour in this video, then thank you, we are on the same page!

Terribly sorry for the long post! I just really needed to express this! Thanks for reading!

11 minutes ago, LondonBabu said:

Mee athram tagaleyya, asalu aa ammayi view ento kooda choodandi

Anyone publically viewing this post! PLEASE don’t add me as a friend on fb. This is my personal account.

Alternatively follow me on Instagram @escape_with_celiarose

If you have no Instagram you can like my fb page Celia Rose Voivodich, however I never use it so insta is your best bet to stay in my loop 😉

SUPER LONG POST #sorrynotsorry

It's so insane! In the last 2 days this video uploaded almost a year ago from my trip to India has risen to nearly 54k views! And the comments that are coming through are just horrible! Towards Indians, and towards "white girls". Honestly, I believe our world is still faced with SO much racism and judgement, the cliques of all races are disgusting and naive. I'm trying not to get affected by the comments BUT it is starting to get to me. This is what I have to say:

1. My trip in India consisted of me constantly connecting with locals, hearing their stories and taking their photo. Who am I to "reject" the local people if they want a photo of me? Why am I more entitled than them? Why is it disgusting of them to ask for my photo, whereas I am allowed to ask for theirs? There is not 1 minute that goes by where I am not grateful of the individuals who give me their time and are vulnerable enough to let me take their picture, I can only give back the same, REGARDLESS of how they choose to use their little phone selfie. Personally, it doesn't bother me.

2. I am not naive to let men talk to men, and take my picture. I fully understand the dangers of certain choices being made in India, but that really does go for EVERY other country, even your own. There are bad people everywhere. BUT i found MORE good people, curious people, warm people in India than what I find in my own country. There is no way a harmless selfie will lead to rape.. MAYBE if I was intoxicated, by myself at night down an alleyway. That is a different situation entirely. And, could happen anywhere, rape is NOT in ANY WAY exclusive to India!

3. On the same note - I did not ONCE get groped by an Indian man. This is a myth that ALL Indian men will grope you or ask you to marry him if you're a white woman. Yes I was asked for photos, yes I was called beautiful, yes I was stared at (EVEN when I was FULLY COVERED in clothing), but NO i was not groped. Have I been groped by a white man in an Australian club, though? YES!

4. I met COUNTLESS beautiful, respectful, intelligent, amazing Indian men. I could tag them in this post, but they all know who they are. And i thank you so much for giving me this respect and kindness. You proved to me that the 'warnings' i got and the terrible things people said about Indian men were wrong. I feel for the women who have experienced something traumatising and violating in India, in fact, as you may know one of my Indian female friends was killed by the hands of a man; BUT I will never agree with people who say that ALL INDIAN MEN ARE BAD, or have bad intentions.

5. Being someone who has solo traveled for 8 years or more, i understand the logistics. I am not a naive white girl, in fact, traveling solo has grown me and matured me a lot. I was 90% with local Indian friends my entire time in India, and NOT because I was "scared" but because I genuinely wanted to be around local people.

6. Last point - sorry. This video was in fact choreographed. (NOT STAGED - people please stop making things up that was not said) Yes, I noticed I was getting a lot of attention in this particular spot in Mumbai, but the men who approached me did naturally, they're not actors. However, I loitered in the middle of the square waiting for them to approach whilst my local Indian male friend filmed. I had this type of situation happen to me for about 45 minutes prior to taking this video. Whilst it was happening, my Indian friend and i alike were polite to the people approaching (Not only men, but women and children as well), and i left because i felt overwhelmed. I went BACK maybe an hour later because i wanted to film the situation for content sake. I simply put myself back into that situation. It was not in any way staged. It was for the sake of humour, for blogging content, for interest sake. I'm sorry if anyone thinks it's stupid, or i disrespected myself. I can see how people could form this opinion, however I did not feel disrespected at all. If you can see the light-hearted humour in this video, then thank you, we are on the same page!

Terribly sorry for the long post! I just really needed to express this! Thanks for reading!

Ayithe enti bro, that doesn't discount that leki behavior right