fastest VPN deal is it good ?

libraguy863

I don't know anything about this VPN provider, but i assume that these providers collect some sort of data which actually is counter productive.

I would recommend that you host your own VPN service, AWS/Azure provide 750 hours of free compute services which can be used to host your VPN which gives you complete control of your data and anonymity. Of course you will have to cycle these for every 12 months as these compute services are free only for 12 months.

Host Open VPN on these servers and you have basically 4 VPN regions that you can use. Configure this on your home router and you basically have VPN service for all of ur home wifi network.

Pros : Complete Control of your data & Free

Cons : Need a couple of hours to get this setup. Bandwidth limited to around 10-15 GB/month

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-set-up-your-own-completely-free-vpn-in-the-cloud-1794302432

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

I don't know anything about this VPN provider, but i assume that these providers collect some sort of data which actually is counter productive.

I would recommend that you host your own VPN service, AWS/Azure provide 750 hours of free compute services which can be used to host your VPN which gives you complete control of your data and anonymity. Of course you will have to cycle these for every 12 months as these compute services are free only for 12 months.

Host Open VPN on these servers and you have basically 4 VPN regions that you can use. Configure this on your home router and you basically have VPN service for all of ur home wifi network.

Pros : Complete Control of your data & Free

Cons : Need a couple of hours to get this setup. Bandwidth limited to around 10-15 GB/month

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-set-up-your-own-completely-free-vpn-in-the-cloud-1794302432

excellent post .. thanks a lot man!

11 hours ago, salim said:

why you want to buy a vpn.

i use amazon fire stick with Kodi installed on it .. so checking which is better and download new english movies 

i found it quite reliable. streaming also worked without any issues.

browser extensions work avvaledu but their app on fire stick works without issues.

no idea how long the company will last but use it while you can.