I539 - help

all_cinema_abhimani

We have applied for extension of my mother in law's stay in March, got biometrics appt date on Nov 9, but she has to leave before that date. Will it cause any issues? will it be a over stay or any problem when coming back next time to US? anyone went thru this situation?

16 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

We have applied for extension of my mother in law's stay in March, got biometrics appt date on Nov 9, but she has to leave before that date. Will it cause any issues? will it be a over stay or any problem when coming back next time to US? anyone went thru this situation?

when did you apply bro?

keep the receipt. next time ensure to bring it along and they should be ready to explain that they applied for extension but left before it is processed and approved.

1 hour ago, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

keep the receipt. next time ensure to bring it along and they should be ready to explain that they applied for extension but left before it is processed and approved.

Thank you bro

5 hours ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

@all_cinema_abhimani - so you applied for extension in March 2020 and got Bio-metrics notice in October 2020 ?The reason for asking is, i applied for h4 extension for my wife and did not get the biometrics notice yet 

2 hours ago, MSRMH said:

@all_cinema_abhimani - so you applied for extension in March 2020 and got Bio-metrics notice in October 2020 ?The reason for asking is, i applied for h4 extension for my wife and did not get the biometrics notice yet 

yes bro, applied on March 28 got the biometrics appointment email on Sep 18 for Oct 09 appointment. May be H4 EAD will have different processing time than I-539 extension.

• Thanks 1