EB-2 to EB-3 still any one sending after knowing that some new applications are returning?

EisMcSquare

1 minute ago, Meowcatp said:

My employer took a consent from

me, stating my original 140 may get rejected in the worst case ani

amendment?

no idea why old one will get effected if new eb3 is filed. i think it is just to be on a safe side. 

2 minutes ago, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

amendment?

no idea why old one will get effected if new eb3 is filed. i think it is just to be on a safe side. 

If you file with amendment yes, there are chances both can f up. Attorney said it. If it is filed has new application then issues.( requesting new eb-140 with out touching old one 

1 hour ago, EisMcSquare said:

If you file with amendment yes, there are chances both can f up. Attorney said it. If it is filed has new application then issues.( requesting new eb-140 with out touching old one 

This sounds scary ? How come previous one gets void when we are filing for amendment. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

This sounds scary ? How come previous one gets void when we are filing for amendment. 

you are cheating the US labor conveniently for your immigration changing from EB2 to EB3 and EB3 to EB2. so high chances they will cancel EB2 as well.

21 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

you are cheating the US labor conveniently for your immigration changing from EB2 to EB3 and EB3 to EB2. so high chances they will cancel EB2 as well.

Are you serious man, if it's true then a lot of people will be in trouble

Amendment is fine and New I140  are returned. New I40 is not accepted

USCIS will continue to reject all Form I-140 petitions that require an approved labor certification that are filed without the original labor certification, unless the original labor certification was previously filed in support of another Form I-140 petition or a duplicate labor certification is being requested by the petitioning employer.
2. Substitution Petitions filed on or after the effective date of the DOL Final Rule
USCIS will reject all Form I-140 petitions requesting labor certification substitution that are filed on or after the effective date of the DOL final rule in accordance with new 20 CFR 656.11. Such petitions that are accepted by USCIS in error will be denied based on the fact that the petition was filed without a valid approved labor certification that identified the alien beneficiary on the Form I-140 petition as the alien named on the labor certification at the time that it was approved by DOL2. In accordance with 8 CFR 103.1(f)(3)(iii)(B), petitioning employers may not file an appeal of USCIS’ decision to deny a Form I-140 petition that is filed without an approved labor certification issued by DOL that is in the name of an alien other than the alien named in the Form I-140 petition. Please note that some petitioning employers may have requested labor certification substitution during the labor certification application process with DOL. Labor certification substitution requests that are granted by DOL on or before the approval of the labor certification application do not impact the validity of the labor certification. Such an approved labor certification may be accepted in support of the Form I-140 petition filed on or after the effective date of the DOL final rule.
Interim guidance regarding the impact of the Department of Labor’s (DOL) PERM Fraud Rule on determining
labor certification validity and the prohibition of labor certification substitution requests.

18 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Are you serious man, if it's true then a lot of people will be in trouble

most of the attorneys (who are not money minded)  telling this. High risk of goign your I140 in jeopardy.

1 hour ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

cheating anta  :D